AI Traffic takes off ignoring the start points

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Yes

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

I originally posted this bug at the devsupport forum thinking it might do with the SDK issues, but apparently this is a core AI system problem. So for the sake of good order I decided to open a bug here too to ensure it doesn’t get overlooked and gets fixed as the behavior is very unrealistic. Here is the issue. In my airport with the configuration as shown on the screenshot, the traffic takes off immediately after entering the runway from the two taxiways ( as shown in red) whereas it should go the route depicted in green. It worked fine pre SU9-10 if I remember correctly, but since then no matter how I change the runway taxiway configuration it just doesn’t work. The behavior persists in the default airport too.

. Recently I got confirmations from other developers of the same behavior in some other airports.
Asobo’s Sylvain confirmed he was observing the same behavior by the AI traffic even though the AI path debug tool showed a correct trajectory. This needs to be fixed as large jets literally take off from grass because of the lack of the runway length.
Original discussion is here

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Around SU9-SU10

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: