AI traffic with real models and liveries

Hi everyone,

MSFS is progressing well , and after some very painful initial issues it seems to be getting itself sorted out.
One thing for me and I’m sure many others is the realism of AI traffic. For p3d there was several add on third party programmes that would add real-time or scheduled realistic AI traffic - yet we are still stuck with basically a generic A320 … Does anyone have any information or know of any projects which will bring the sim to life with ‘real’ traffic?

Thanks!

Jim

2 Likes

I have a question for you…did you ever think about searching the forums about this? There are dozens of threads here.

Outside of Asobo saying in the last Q&A that they may have real models and liveries in the France / Benelux update, that’s all we know.

The two 3rd party groups that were working on such projects seem to have gone silent in the last couple of months after much infighting and near implosions of their projects. Maybe they have imploded. I know one were going to announce something on March 2nd or 3rd and that’s never materialized, with the last posting from the head of that group on the forum dating back to early January.

So unless someone known more about this, I consider these projects to be vapourware and I’m not counting on real world liveries until Asobo can get things sorted.

2 Likes

My most deep and humble apologies , indeed sir you are quite correct in that I omitted my search of the forums. This was a fault and error on my part , and although this isnt quite ‘answering your question’ I do hope that my admitting the error and expressing my apologies moves somewhat in the direction of resolution. Once again , I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply , very detailed and informative. Let’s hope that things get resolved soon!

Hi, you can also add the ivao model for traffic. It add in your scenery some airplane, like 737, 787,a380, 757 and so on.
There also this thread where @BigBabyKP is creating a freewere of airtraffic whit working livery

Or join into their discord:

1 Like

AIG is still on track and posting regular updates on the process. Our first estimate of getting a fully working version out later this year still seems possible maybe we get it even earlier done. Our internal testers have not reported any major bug with the last versions and at the moment our team is working on getting the models up and ready (this is actual the part that takes the most time). After that is done, we see what changes need to be done to the repaints (we hope this can be done automatically during the installation so it will save us time).

For more infos follow: AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

or our discord: https://discord.gg/Q2NhGz3cp7

3 Likes

Well, another thread won’t hurt.

Definitely getting AIG! It’s a must have, I’ve seen some footage on P3d and on the AIG thread on MSFS forums. I would say from what I’ve seen that AIG is the one to go for!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.