AIG AI Manager and Traffic Controller for MSFS

Where is the option to turn on/off the disable AI traffic on startup feature? I have the trafficAircraft.bgl.aigoff in my Official folder but I do not remember seeing an option to do this when I first installed AIM.

Since it has the .aigoff extension, it has already been renamed by AI Manager. That’s why you don’t get the warning. The default file has the .bgl extension only.

Click the “Verify Setup” button in AIG Manager. I think that’s the reason I got the AI plane sounds today.

My question is how do I get AIM to put it back to how it was before?

Same. There doesn’t appear to be anything installed in \Community\aig-aitraffic-oci-beta\Sound\AI

1 Like

WOW! It’s like a New Year fireworks display!

1 Like

welcome to the buggy world of MSFS AI traffic logic :frowning:

4 Likes

Can you provide path to where this file is stored in MSFS? I thought I saw it here somewhere but its getting hard to find things in this massive thread !

I have the Microsoft Store version. I don’t know where it is in the Steam version. Mine is here:

C:\Users\ [YOUR LOGIN NAME] \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\fs-base-ai-traffic\scenery\world\traffic

1 Like

Hi everyone. Maybe this has been answered, but I’ve installed AIG Manager and Traffic Controller. No problem. I’ve downloaded a couple of airlines to test it out. No problem. I’ve configured the settings in MSFS 2020 as recommended. No problem. When I spawn into an airport there is AI traffic. No problem.
However, most of the traffic doesn’t have the corresponding liveries. They all appear completely white!! Any thoughts, ideas on how to solve?’

1 Like

You need to install more airlines. I have spent days finding all the matching airlines for the airports I use the most. Start with London Heathrow or Chicago O’hare International. They are the airports with the most destinations in the world. Look them up on Wikipedia to find the associated airlines, and don’t forget the Air Cargo operators like UPS, DHL and FedEx.

That will keep you busy for a few evenings :wink:

same. That folder is empty. And I already tried verify button multiple times now…

‘Oh boy!’

Massive line-up waiting to take-off at EHAM, there are more aircraft behind me too! I am sat in my little C152. I think I will have to take a short-cut across the grass and jump the queue!

AIG Traffic is really something else! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Charles.

3 Likes

Masobo don’t seem interested or able to fix bugs that have been present in the sim since its launch.

Hello. Thank you a bunch for your work. I appreciate that.
I encountered an issue though. I have plenty of AI traffic (I installed all), but I got no sound what so ever. Even my sound folder in AI is empty. I even verified and what not in the application multiple times. What did I miss?

Its very good and I havent detected much of a hit on FPS.
However, Its playing havoc with default ATC. I don’t blame AIG for this in the slightest. MSFS default ATC is totally flawed anyway.

Does AIG work well with P2ATC? I’ve had enough of the cr4p default one.

Hi!

Please try to go to your temp folder (normally located at “C:\ProgramData\AIGTech\AIGAIM\temp_model”) and delete the file AITRSPV1.8.zip, if it exists.

Then in AIM, navigate to Settings->AIGOCI-AIM->Reset SimObjects.

You will be asked to redownload AITRSPV1.8.zip from Mediafire.

3 Likes

Okay, but now its asking me to “select my copy of AITRSPV1.8”. I Just downloaded it from mediafire, but do I just put at temporarily on my desktop and then click that during this “simobject reset” process? Or do I need to put it somewhere specific and then click it? Because this is where the “reset process” put me to “C:\Users\AORUS\Desktop\fs2020 stuff\AIG\AIG_TrafficController”.

Sure - it’ll ask you to select the file, and AIM will then open an explorer window. Just navigate that window to wherever the file is saved, and select it.

Edit for clarity: It doesn’t matter where you put the file, as long as AIM knows where you put it, by selecting it during the reset simobject flow.

KR
Andy

1 Like

Okay great. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I wanna get it right this time:

1. It means I can never delete that folder wherever I put it after this process?
  2. What do I select? It wont select the whole folder for some reason. (sorry for my ignorance)