AIG Model Update

I’m trying to install the new AIG models update. What a nightmare! Using AIG Manager, it detects my current installation of the AIG OCI folder. But when I try to install the new models, I get a popup saying it can’t download the JBAI_Learjet-Series_MSFS_V1.1 file. I then download it myself, but I don’t know what to do with it. I can’t do any more since the popup keeps showing up. Can someone walk me thru how to update the models?

Usually you simply have to click “ok”.
It opens the site for manual download and a new pop up shows where you click ok again.
Then a file explorer window opens to select the downloaded file.
Once done, the update will continue until the next manual install is required.

Alternatively you can turn off payware and nanual installs in the settings. The installer will then skip those models.

Thanks for the help. I have it all updated now. Originally I couldn’t select the Learjet zip file since it didn’t appear on the desktop window that appeared. So now I turned off manual and payware and all is good.

1 Like

I had issues where it wouldn’t allow me to log into Avsim (even though I was already logged into both Avsim and the Avsim library in another window). I can’t remember if I tried a different browser than Firefox, though. So I was never able to figure out how to download any of the models.

I’m not interested in the flight plans, just looking to get the models for model matching with live traffic.

I just have AIG & the Flybywire models in my Community Folders just to paint the liveries

1 Like

yeah, something with this file JBAI_Learjet-Series_MSFS_V1.2.zip is broken. The Manager downloads the v1.1 of this model, but it needs 1.2… i renamed it manually but that didnt work either…

AIG support here: Alpha India Group

and here: Alpha India Group - Index (alpha-india.net)

fixed the issue in our database

1 Like

Thank you Kai :slight_smile: