AIG modeling and international Airport

I have AIG installed properly and when im at my airport KONT and spawn in I only see 1 to 2 airplanes and i know its a big airport. I also went online to see all the airlines that fly out of KONT and downloaded them into AIG any ideas :bulb:?

First idea - search the forums and you will find many issues with poorly designed airports that don’t support Ai planes

Second idea - check AIG’s website for info - alpha-India.net which has several articles on airport issues very little of which they have any control over. Some third party people are trying to fix airports to make them better support AI traffic and you can find files/mods on flightsim.to

2 Likes

Mine is usually fine. I just install the AIG model and liveries, but I don’t use AIGTC. I just use the default MSFS Ground Aircraft Slider, and the default Live Traffic. They work just fine because I can see my airport is fully populated with parked ground aircraft, and the live traffic is spawning both on the ground and in the air around my airports.

How much traffic do you have in cruise flight?

Well, it depends I guess… I mostly fly through fictional routes through unique airways that not many traffic fly through. So on a good day, sometimes I can see 3-4 traffic around me, sometimes I see them pass through below me very often. Sometimes the ones that we share the same route, I can keep seeing it in front of me in a different altitude heading to the same direction.

But other times, it could be empty especially on fictional routes that not even the real world route will fly it. It also depends on the time of the day, usually at night flight, there’s not many traffic around. But I see one or two sometimes. Then again I don’t exactly sit around in front of my screen during cruise. I usually just leave my PC or switch my display to watch something else, like watching TV, movie, or have dinner. So even if I get traffic during cruise, most likely I won’t notice them.