Air manager 4 and saitek radio panel under spad.next

Gents

Is there anyone knowing if I can bind the G1000 knob to a radio panel saitek knob with or without spad

Yes you can. But what knob exactly, the G1000 has a few.

Sling thank for your time actually i have a touch screen and i saw that with knobster you bould select the knob and adjust using 1 knob so maybe it could be done using spad and air manager together since i have 3 radio pannel i could use the DME which do not use the knob

You can’t use a radio panel knob like a knobster because only the knobster works with the highlighting. What you can do is program a knob and a button in combination to control whatever specific functions you choose.

super thank you :slight_smile:

Simple answer is yes.

For both the stock Asobo G1000 (AS1000) and the Working Title G1000nxi you can control pretty much all functions through spad onto a Saitek radio panel. I’ve published some profiles and snippets on spad. I main use the inner and outer and short/long button presses to replicate the FMS knob. But I also have OBS and various function keys and soft keys set up. You do have to make some choices if you only have 1 radio panel, but of you had 2 I’m pretty sure you could do all of the G1000.

The same is sadly not so true with the G3000 and G3X.

You might want to take a look at the G3X. IIRC they are all/mostly ok.

Gents

Thank you for your help,asking steady progress

One question, when I detach the G3000, I am not able to use the zoom button (+/-) on the detached instrument on the second monitor t(but is working on the aircraft panel in the cockpit monitor any hint to be able to click it using my touch screen

Second when I insert 2"g1000 screen and detach them (I set one as pfd and one as mfd (not really sure the difference) the touchscreen change only the first G instrument …impossible to interact with the second one on the detached screen and air manager panel using touch

Thank you so much if u can help

Touch doesn’t work very well or at all with MSFS yet. Using your mouse should still work.

There is a setting in the AM G1000 overlay to select what unit the overlay controls. Set one to PFD and the other to MFD and place the corresponding popout within the display area.

I did great progress in my setup and got pretty much all setup including the touch option on the G1000 thanks for your help button, still cannot get the touch option from the detached instrument such as the Garmin from the Flight design CT, the mouse work but for the touch on a second screen it is very erratic, sometime it work sometime not and mostly press another button, however screen is well calibrated
could not find a solution ,yet

Touch doesn’t work at all well with MSFS. We are all waiting for this to be fixed.