Air Truck Challenge 2022 (aka a "road-bound" World Trip)

Diffa (DRZF) - Maiduguri (DNMA).
Niger & Nigeria.
Flight No. 032.

Note: I wasn’t happy with my shots from the last few trips - so many pictures of sub-par locations and landscapes that didn’t make me (as the artist) happy. So I thought about it (and was almost at a point of abandoning the WT - again) and decided to change something: There will be one picture per flight - or more if I feel like it. But I won’t pressure myself anymore into delivering 15-20 “quality” shots per flight just to “fill up” an imaginary quota for each post to satisfy my stupid perfectionism :rofl: So please enjoy from now on the pictures I’ve taken with all my heart! :heart:

Roads Used: Federal Road F128 (Diffa - Damasak), Federal Road F256 (Damasak - Maiduguri).

1. Yesterday I already knew that I just had to take another shot of the Komadugu Yobe riverscape! And the city of Diffa gave me a great opportunity for a beauty shot of the river passing by with the fields on one side, Diffa on the other and the steppe in the background. I like it!

2. When approaching I didn’t feel like Gubio would be a special town that warranted a shot - but luckily I saw something funny when passing over it! Look at where I managed to position our GC: There is a perfect square in the northwestern part of the town where the avid aerial photographer can place themselves to not obscure the view with their plane! Very considerate of the local town planners!