Airbus A310-300

For me , the fmc starts a CTD immediately after I get into the fmc for the flight from and to button

1 Like

Wow the second class citizen thing for us egg boxers is really starting to properly kick in eh.

4 Likes

For anyone looking for liveries, download iniManager

2 Likes

Awesome, going to download, thanks!

Yes, I have the same issue. Entering anything into From/To and pressing the corresponding LSK gives an immediate CTD. So no flights for me with this one at this time :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m still don’t know, I am watching the video to fly this bird, so far it looks great!!!

No crashes for me yet on Xbox. FPS is good.

EDIT: spoke too soon. Black screen upon second landing. Short hop from Charlotte to Atlanta.

3 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation now I know I’m not the only one much appreciated

1 Like

Extremely low res A310, XBox Series S

14 Likes

@SpiralBug109820 Agreed, cockpit looks like XP11 to me. But it’s running well.

1 Like

Unfortunately there is a big difference between the X and the S, I have been using the S for 1 year and the graphic difference is huge compared to the X

@madridprado Hmm. I’m at 1440p on Xbox Series S. No other planes have such low resolution textures. Could you send some close-ups of cockpit textures on series X? I know terrain, buildings, distance load is better on series X but cockpits should not be a considerable difference.

At first glance: the texture in the cockpit is a little bit weak… the screws look like cropped paintings, but hey, it’s freeware

1 Like

I get it that it is a complex aircraft, with systems like no other on the XBox, but the months of waiting for this aircraft have turned into a nightmare. All I ask is for a decent res cockpit :frowning:

4 Likes

Yes I can take photo, but I don’t understand why the Xbox X don’t save it in 4K only save in 1440p something like that.(I use a 4K computer monitor) maybe is the configuration of the Xbox I don’t know.I have used the S series for 1 year, yes there is a lot of graphic difference, for example the DC6 can be flown perfectly with the S series, but once you use the X series you will see many more details, the needles and all the modeling look a lot better in 4k, from the reflections, lighting effects, more fluid fps, which are cut in the S series, you can use the S series you will not notice a difference until you compare it with the X, it is like playing in low and high graphics.

1 Like

Which ICAO codes?

I used Klan/Kord , and Kdet/Kord both CTD immediately when tapping to and from button

1 Like

Same here :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Have you installed the Enhance Pack in Marketplace?

People know that you can download an optional 6 GB enhancement pack for the iniBuilds A310 in the MSFS marketplace, right? You get better texture cockpits, 4K textures, enhanced cabin, etc.

For anybody that wants better cockpit textures, go get the enhancement pack for the iniBuilds A310 from the MSFS marketplace.

Maybe one of the mods can pin this note at the top of this thread, so people are aware of the enhancement pack for the iniBuilds A310 in the marketplace.

6 Likes