Airbus A330-900neo by LatinVFR

Just announced, the Airbus A330-900neo is coming to Microsoft Flight Simulator (hopefully) this week. First trailer:

Screenshots and some more info can be found on LVFR’s Facebook page.

8 Likes

I really like LVFR products. Looking forward to riding this toy!

2 Likes

Be a great addition for us xboxers

1 Like

Interesting… I really wonder about the VNAV precision and performance. (no sinecure to simulate)

First tutorial:

2 Likes

It looks genuinely nice wondering if VNAV is operational

It is a good question and if you look at the video description, you will notice contradictions between the notes of the features that will come in the A330 with the statement left in the description, for example:

“This video eventually will be replaced with a more in depth tutorial when LNAV/VNAV additions are to be included in the A330-900neo. Which should be in the coming weeks.
Thanks to Luke for this video!”

That said, after all, will it be released with VNAV or not? In other comments from the channel itself someone asked if it will have VNAV and answered yes.

So I questioned why they are saying one thing if in the description of the video itself is another, confusing.

Only reasonable way to interpet that is :
LNAV/VNAV will not be available at release, but it is being implemented as we speak.

It’s a bit like the promo video being released earlier this week saying “out now”, but the product is releasing a few days later, i.e. today thursday.
Maybe not perfectly clear, but so what? Its all good news! We’re getting a nice plane, and we’re getting it soon! :partying_face:

1 Like

Is it out yet? Really can’t wait to fly this bird and compare how it look and feel with the Headwind A339X.

Yes it’s on the marketplace.

do we know what liveries come with it?

Yes, they are posted on their site.

WoW
It comes with a EFB and Free liveries?
PMDG needs to reach out to Latin VFR and ask them how it was done. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sarcasm my friend. Are you on xbox

2 Likes

@CougarXb VNAV is included from release (I tested it) - as it is within the default A320. You get your TOD and VNAV Climb and Descent Profiles etc… I think they mean it literally - “VNAV additions” - meaning better or additional VNAV code.

1 Like

Is there a manual for A330-900? This is first plane i bought (Xbox) im use to default planes so the tablet i dont fully understand how to use the features in it

1 Like

There is going to be a tutorial eventually once all features are in, but for now the release version has a video tutorial https://youtu.be/QkGd5go3jSI?si=8HJc-nsFhXTMwjYP

Oh goody another add-on plane that probably won’t work the way it’s supposed to. We are on the third year and look at the problems we’ve had with planes that come with the game. Another thing about add-ons is that they will work fine at first until there has been a update to the game.

Are you able to provide instructions on how to set it up and get it to work consistently?

Black screens and crashes on Xbox