Airbus H145 Helicopter (Civilian, Luxury, Military Variants) - Accelerated Flight Systems & Hype Performance Group

Happy Friday :slight_smile:

Yes, our team will continue to solicit feedback from real world pilots, long time helicopter simmers and the community overall.

Our lead developer David Amenta is extremely talented and his design philosophy is to pay respect to realism while also providing an enjoyable experience for users.

Stay tuned for additional updates, we will have a development update that focuses on the flight model once more work has been completed there.

4 Likes

An EMS version with bear paws, winch and 5-blade main rotor system would be interesting too!

5 Likes

Now why would someone give money to buy something thatā€¦
1st is 99% the same with the freeware?
2nd is something that is not supported by the game itself?

As for the pre payā€¦Iā€™ll pass

The next video in our weekly development series will release tomorrow at 8AM EST, but hereā€™s a sneak peek of some work that has been completed this week.

8 Likes

That looks really good! Very much looking forward to a release

Will there be an option to have the military version without the rocket pods/weapons, and in a black matte livery?
Our police force uses that version, and it would be great to have it in that config!

Happy Friday everyone!

The Accelerated Flight Systems team has been hard at work this week!

Development update # 2 is out on YouTube now, show us some love on the video and share it to your favorite social media platforms :heart:

7 Likes

Wonderful work! Fantasticā€¦

Hereā€™s a cool interview with the developer: https://msfsaddons.com/2021/06/12/an-interview-with-the-creators-of-the-airbus-h145/

Happy Friday everyone!

With this announcement that the first flyable build will be available in August we will also be moving the development update series to a bi-weekly release schedule so that we have time to have higher quality updates to provide you all in the community.

Development Update # 3 is now available to watch on YouTube! Show us some love on the video and share it to your favorite social media platforms :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi together, iā€™m one of the guys who supports the dev of the H145 with pics and infos (for free!).

I canā€™t understand why some make a real big thing on the pre-order price of it!

1. A real Simmer pays to much money for to much stuff that is rarely used (oh man, i own a lot of ORBX productsā€¦)
  2. All the guys who plays on PS or XBox pre order games sometimes 8 month before, and thats 70 bugs!
  3. No one need to buy it now.
  4. I never use discord till May '21. I use it only for the HPG guys and they do an really really good job and support for the community.
  5. I want to support young, new developers!!!

Of course, MSFS didnā€™t support Helos, but the H135 was a try, a nice try to open that beautiful, hardwarehungry Sim to the Heli Community. And a lot of ā€œoldā€ Simmers (like me from FSX, Xp9,ā€¦) like that really much and we are looking forward to the 145.

So guys, please live and let live! X-Plane Helos are nearly the same pricing and thats to much for that what you getā€¦

So came down and keep calm!

Sorry for my not perfect english, iā€™m a not native speakerā€¦ GER :v:t3:

7 Likes

You guys have been asking to see our Airbus H145 inside Microsoft Flight Simulator! Well hereā€™s a sneak peek of it from tomorrowā€™s update video!

Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch all of our future update videos and more!

2 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!

Tonypezz, GBZH35 & @davux3 have made huge leaps forward in development in anticipation of our H145ā€™s first flyable build releasing in August and weā€™re happy to finally be able to share how the H145 is looking in sim as well as the first look at the new systems that have been designed by Dave.

Airbus H145 - Development Update # 4 is out on YouTube now! Go watch it and leave us a comment with what has you most excited about the H145!

Here are a few of our favorite screenshots from the video in full HD qualityā€¦

5 Likes

Congratulations! Wonderful work! The highest quality helicopter accessory I have ever seen. The exterior model is fantastic. I hope the cockpit will be amazing too.

I hope the flight dynamics will be good too. The flight dynamics of the EC 135 is very poor. It does not resemble the flight dynamics of helicopters. I hope this helicopter will have new, realistic flight dynamics.

Really looking forward to!

4 Likes

Hey everyone!

If you caught the last dev stream you probably heard Asobo name drop us again as a potential partner for helicopter development.

Please help us signal boost this tweet with a retweet or like (or both!) in full transparency weā€™ve reached out to their team multiple times since the inception of our Airbus H135 but itā€™s been radio silence from their end.

4 Likes

Iā€™m saving my money for thisā€‹:partying_face::wink:

1 Like

Happy Friday everybody!

Tony, GB & Dave have provided some incredible content for this weekā€™s update video and it is honestly my favorite one yet!

Please watch it, leave it a comment and give the video a thumbs up! It would be truly appreciated if you shared it on your favorite social media platforms and with your friends!

As always, hereā€™s a few of my favorite shots from this weekā€™s video:

10 Likes

Thanks for the development video! Wonderful work! Fantastic quality! I love such high quality, top helicopter models. The exterior model, the cockpit is also quality work. I look forward to the release!

2 Likes

We hope everyone is having a great weekend!

If not, maybe itā€™ll be better after you watch our latest update video! Development Update # 6 for our H145 helicopter is out now on YouTube! Please give us a thumbs up and drop us a comment with what youā€™d like to see in the next update video!

7 Likes

Looks fantastic! Your Airbus heli is already on my wish-list. Imagine flying over the Aokigahara with YouTube ghosthuntersā€¦ :wink:

By the way: Why the hate? For a year everyone wanted helicopters, and here is a superb ultra-high-polygon hightech heli with beautyful interior - and many of the threads were just hateful.

Yes itĀ“s a little bit on the expensive side and 30$ would be better - but wow at least we will get a superb helicopter and at least itĀ“s not another 25$-scam recycling some low-polygon-FS2004 3D model with everything so low-poly that everything that should be smooooth round being hexagonal-shaped, textured with 256x256 up to 512x512 pixel textures, and recycling Cessna Citation and 747 stock cockpit instruments inside some low-polygon arcade cockpit (with nothing functional and nothing clickeable.)

Look at the screenshots this helicopter looks absolutely stunning gorgeous and photorealistic. Imagine a classic JetRanger III in the same quality - and the new Flight Sim has itĀ“s small fleet of helicopters everyone wanted :wink:

11 Likes