Airbus Thrustmaster quadrant not working

Asobo what have you done!! Same here with Thrustmaster settings. Also mouse is not working properly after update tot SU5. Secondary functions in A320 are not reachable anymore when operating them with the mouse. ( Ex. Speed auto and selection, autopilot and manual baring ) have tried everything, even back to default settings.

Please let us go back to the previous version! It’s not flyable now. I’m playing a game now on a arcadesystem instead a “reallife” sim… :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Am I the only one experience these problems?

Same for me, Engine master 1 dont work as espected.

1 Like

Same problems here but im using the Thrustamster Warthog Throttle…(Throttle not working what so ever when trying to fly … This is madness :(((

Same here. My Throttle is working, but the response is delayed. My Airbus Joystick doesn t work at all. Without my Yoke flying is impossible…

The FlyByWire A320 is a third party aircraft which I’m sure is being updated as we speak. The sim update was only released yesterday, give it a chance. I’m sure they are working on it as we speak and will be fixed soon. Why do people complain so much about the small things that don’t work. Let’s not forget the mayor performance improvement that we now have. We should all be used to this by now, every update has always had bugs in some way or another. I too have problems with the FBW A320 and the TCA throttle l, and also a few CTD’s but they will be ironed out. The sim is maturing as time goes on and has only been out for 1 year.

1 Like

It’s not just with the A320NX. The same Engine1 stuck switch happens also with the Asobo stock A320neo!

1 Like

Yea for me ALL default aircraft are giving me controller issues. Gets stuck, delays and totally messed up. Even though when I check axis in setttings they are totally fine and responsive. Have tried everything, even making new profiles.

This is the most messed up update I’ve ever seen in my entire life. CTD completely as random as rolling a dice as well. Again, not just 3rd party planes - default as well.

Thanks Asobo you absolute scammers!

1 Like

I’ve got a problem with the engine CRANK / MODE NORM / IGN/START not working is this a bug as well ? if so is this a TCA or Asobo issue ? Thanks

2 Likes

It looks like they do zero beta testing before releasing updates.

3 Likes

No Engine one on even a single engine aircraft. Will not start with CTL E either! BIG ISSUE. Works ok with LOGITECH Extreme 3D Pro. Clearly a issue!

Also this external view

1 Like

ive done the delete buttons 3 and 4 fix to get engine start switches working, but yeah my crank/start button isn’t working either, even though the thrustmaster software says its is and FS seems to respond on the controller input pages :frowning:

assuming this is an FS issue and part of the bigger TCA problem.

2 Likes

Moderator edit:

Good evening, for this, just increase the brightness of the screens. For the PFD, it is the leftmost button that must turn and the ND is the same.

Bonsoir, pour cela, il suffit d’augmenter la luminosité des écrans. Pour le PFD, c’est le bouton le plus à gauche qui doit tourner et le ND est le même.

Moderator edit:

Good evening everyone, do you know when will Asobo or Microsoft release an MàJ that will fix our TCA Quadrant problems?

Bonsoir à tous, est-ce que vous savez quand est-ce qu’Asobo ou Microsoft vont sortir une MàJ qui corrigera nos problèmes de TCA Quadrant?

Similar problems to numerous others, seems to centre around button 3. Will just to wait for Asobo to fix, probably about a week. Other than that seems to load up much faster, and has a lot of new features,

3 Likes

Did not get fixed with July 28 update. Other Flight
controllers do work

I have the same problem before the update all good now all gone

I too have the eng 1 problem and also the crank/start switch not working issue. I just bought these so am glad to hear it isn’t just a bad piece of hardware. I will try the delete lines as suggested above for button 3. Any idea about crank/start switch fix?

Its a software update problem apparently that fix dont work nobody says it did yet

Hi guys,

Any update regarding this issue? when can we have a solution?