Airbus Thrustmaster quadrant not working

Just did the new update. When starting the game, the engines turn off, moving the throttle quadrant has no response. I checked in settings/calibration and all seems good as far as when you move it responds etc, just no response in game.

Same here. Going to try to start a new profile for engine quadrant, maybe the old profiles under controls no longer work?

I have a similar issue and the default profile wonā€™t solve the issue. The engine 1 is stuck on off, the yoke wonā€™t respond and get stuck to the left on the 787.

In thrustmaster driver all the buttons and axis work, thereā€™s no issue P3D

Same here on the engine 1. Stuck on off. Default profile has the same behavior. No problems with yoke however.

1 Like

Same here ENG1 stuck on off position this is with the default a320neo and flyby wire version

ENG1 is a known issue. We have to wait for a fix. But other than that, it should work as expected.

same for me with engine 1 in the fbw A320. before SU5 it was workingā€¦

Nothing much that can be done about it hope a fix gets released soon sim update 5 completely broke it

2 Likes

ENG 1 issue for sure!

in my case it worked fine beforw su5ā€¦

1 Like

@yā€™all who have a TCA that no longer wants to play ball because SU5 broke it.

Try this - TCA - canā€™t engine start - Open the controls menu and remove the below:

ā€œToggle Engine 2 Fuel Valveā€ - Set to Joystick Button 4
ā€œToggle Engine 1 Fuel Valveā€ - Set to Joystick Button 3

I donā€™t even have a TCA but Iā€™ve just copied that to at least 2 dozen users to help them resolve, cā€™mon Asobo.

4 Likes

I have done that now getting CTDā€™s. It does look fantastic. Pity I canā€™t play it.

Same issue here. ENG 1 stuck on off, I checked Thrustmaster software, and switch is perfectly fine. Just the Sim doesnā€™t read the switch. I manually started the engine 1 using mouse, and then put the switch on Throttle Quadrant to ā€œONā€.

The engine got turned off! lol!

Itā€™s a SIM issue as I tried for both FBW as well as Vanilla A320NEO.

1 Like

Having the same issue with Button 3 not wanting to work. Will try the ā€œfixā€ posted above and see what happens.

I can confirm this works at the moment. Hope Asobo doesnā€™t keep us stuck with a workaround though.

same here sad to say. hope they get the fix out FASSSSTTTTā€¦ Iā€™m shocked that this ā€˜updateā€™ broke some of the very basic stuff :frowning:

1 Like

Did creating a new Throttle Quadrant profile solve the problem?

This issue is a bug and is on the internal MS bug tracker [BUG LOGGED]

In the mean time as @anitsProxc posted above try thisā€¦

ā€œToggle Engine 2 Fuel Valveā€ - Set to Joystick Button 4
ā€œToggle Engine 1 Fuel Valveā€ - Set to Joystick Button 3

PlaneRaccoon266

2m

Just so you know- NONE of my flight controls work at ALL, not the TCA TQ, nor the Airbus Joystick, nor the Pro Rudder Pedals. Total buzzkillā€¦ lolā€¦and not just in the FBW A320neo but not even the ICON works :frowning: In the flight control calibration screen, the thrusters move when I move the TQ, and same for all the other major controlsā€¦ itā€™s just ā€˜in gameā€™ (during actual flight) that nothingā€™s happening.

2 Likes

Yes ā€“ same with me. Engine 1 master switch is stuck on ā€œoffā€ :frowning: