Airbuses, Tuvalu, stuff like that

Tuvalu. We’ve been repeatedly told Airbus 320 numbers almost equal its population. Well, A320s now number well over 10,000 and it’s time to start claiming A320s now approximate the population of a more significant place, a place like Sedona, for example. This red-hued Arizona city even boasts a glorious mountaintop airport in MSFS 2020. Enough with the Tuvalu reference, even the World Map does not know the place.

Hey, some of my best friends are from Tuvalu.

1 Like

I know about Tuvalu but have never heard of Sedona. While Sedona seems to be just a town, Tuvalu is a whole country. So it devinitely has its right to appear.

3 Likes

Since I commented on Tuvalu, the least I could do was to learn a little about the place. It is a country in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and is located roughly 1000km north of Fiji Islands. To explore, I took off from Fiji’s Nadi Airport and flew to Tuvalu. My screenshots show the airport area. Known as NGFU or FUN, Funafuti International Airport boasts a 5000ft runway so A320s can land but taking off later might be a bit difficult. There are 11200 inhabitants but, as the country is so remote, not many tourists visit. Unfortunately.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.