Aircraft DHC-8-100 (200-300-400)

De Havilland Canada Dash 8
Dash 8-100
Dash 8-200
Dash 8-300
Dash 8-400

For XBOX!

With «Widerøes» liveries / color / design :grin::grin:

I’m hoping that Majestic bring their Dash 8 to MSFS but I’ve not heard anything about that possibility. It’s a wonderful plane.

3 Likes

Majestic said eventually they plan to, but they are waiting for the platform to become more stable, which means they aren’t far into it if they even started at all. Which means it’s either years away, or Majestic will stay in P3D.

I dont think they will make it to msfs2020 unfortunaly, they said the sim isn´t stable enough yet but pmdg and aerosoft manages it really well it seems like.

Either they work on it in full secret or else they are lazy… just see what Fenix, PMDG and Aerosoft have made already :slight_smile:

Hello,
I’m sorry, but I don’t know how you can look at a Wishlist topic with 13 votes and conclude that the team is “lazy” for not making this aircraft yet.

There is definitive more than just 13 persons wanting the Q400 not everyone that use this forum :stuck_out_tongue:

I also would very much like to see te DCH8-100/200/300 in this sim. They gave us The Nordics update, most of the operations in Norway are concentrated around the “kortbanenettverk” / short field 1200m-800m runways situated around the country and operated mostly by Widerøe, ambulance aircraft and helicopters. There are few aircraft capable of performing these operations, hence the Dash would be a highly appretiated addition for flying in these remote locations and challenging conditions. For the time being the Twin Otter does the job but is really just a teaser, to get the “job” done properly we need the proper equipment :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m willing to bet 13 votes (at the time) was NOT indicative of an entire community. I would guarantee that if that was posted as a one time poll presented to simmers when starting MSFS, it would be an overwhelming response in favor of the DHC 8-100, 200 and 300.

1 Like

I don’t think these forums represent the total community. Have you looked at the votes for HECA, votes for HKG 07L, Seoul Incheon? I could get a lot of examples of big airports with huge problems and no reports of wishes. I don’t know the demand for the ATR or a Dash 8 but I can imagine it would at least be the same maybe more as the Dash 8 is used more in the USA and Australia where the ATR is used more in parts of the world from where I see little activity on these forums. Also, I just stumbled on this topic because I was extremely bored, otherwise I would not have voted or looked at it at all. Waiting for Majestic but I think it will take years so my hope is on anyone else and FSobo.

No, they don’t. But they are representative of the community and you would expect votes to get a number proportional to the community’s interest, just like every other wish here.

1 Like

You can say that, I’m not going to argue. Maybe the members here are not interested indeed. All the more interesting why one turboprop is so popular and the other one people don’t seem to care.

i want pc since dash-7 is just need rest of family dash 8

Hey all!

My name is Joshua Riyawong, Project manager at Nordic Simulations. For the past 2 years we have been working on our Dash 8 - 100 aircraft for MSFS. Project has been in the works and kept hidden and in a closed community. We feel the need to go public with it since we are in dire need of more developers. This is going to be both payware and freeware.

Take a look at what we have so far and if you are interested in helping us or joining our team please do not hesitate to contact me on Discord.

• Joshua

2 Likes