Aircraft in Community folder not showing in Hangar?

Yesterday 1st Sept when I loaded msfs I found some aircraft - Asobo Texan/ Beech 18/ P51D didn’t show. They are still in the Community folder.
I also notice that the msfs marketplace is “currently unavailable” Is this a coincident??
Any ideas??
Ken

Are you using the AddOns Linker mod manager? If so did you remember to load it, refresh the mods and then load the new planes?

If youre not using AOL then just drop the unzipped folder into Community. It should just work.

Did you click on the plane in question and then Liveries from the in-game airplane menu?

The probability is that the game server is loaded

Not using any AddOn manager.
The plane is not visible within msfs.

CDG0261
How do I check for the game server? (I don’t use Xbox)

Hello,
Community Support is for asking help questions of the community, so I moved your post there.

Unfortunately, this has not happened to me, before. The only thing I could say would be, if it repeatedly doesn’t show up, then that tells you there is something perhaps corrupt with the aircraft. If all other addons show up except for that one, that would be another clue. If it shows up on the next startup, then perhaps it could mean that there was a glitch on loading.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.