Aircraft similar to Milviz 310R but with G1000?

Hi All,

I’m really loving my Milviz C310R, but was wondering if there is any similar aircraft in speed, dual engine, etc that uses a Garmin G1000? As much as I like the C310R, i’m thinking of getting a realsimgear G1000 PFD at some point because I like it better than the GTN750.

Any suggestions?

1 Like

Diamond DA62. Get MrTommy‘s improvement mod from .to

3 Likes

Beechcraft Baron?

Awesome. Thanks guys. I’ve just watched some Youtube videos and I think i’ll like the G58. I’ll give it a whirl tonight.

Hi Gleff, have you considered Tecnam P2006T? It’s not par for par performance with the Cessna but does have some similarities.

It’s a twin, the fuses work, cargo loads visually according to your input. Has a tablet, a cool checklist laminated card on your dash. Pre flight inspections are very well done as you have a walk around the plane. Opening the doors drastically increases outside volume. And the icing on the cake for you may be the twin G1000’s.

I bought it when it came out and had a flew flights and liked it but was in the mood for some longer hauling in the older DC6.

After reading your post I thought I’d revisit it. So I’ve not tested it in any great depth but I think it might interest you.

1 Like

I hadn’t considered it, but i’ll check it out. Thanks Dave

1 Like