Aircraft type not correct, but i set A320 IniBuilds on SimBrief Flight Plan

Good day every one, i planned flight via SimBrief and tried to import it to the EFB of the IniBuilds A320 Neo V2 in order to have the clearances from ATC, well, i set my username on EFB, then i ooened the SimBrief app on my phone and planned new flught from EGLL to EFHK (London to Helsinki) with waypoints chisen by me. Set also A320-251 Neo(ICAO code A32N) guessing yhat is the IniBuilds A320 Neo V2.

After dialing my username on EFB, i tried to call the flught plan, so an orange window sayd SimBrief plan cecking…, and a red window showing an error message saying Incorrect aircraft type. But how? I set it correctly…!

Ladt time i used the version 2 of the A320 Neo i didn’t use SimBrief, i planned manually on MCDU Palermo to London, just set on RAD NAV on ILS the IAA 110.300, the ILS04L, and i was able to capture it and lamd successfully. I kearned that to have the clearances there are no other way than plan flight or via World Map or via SimBrief.

Then i tried the second way, to bump in such issue.

I am unable to import on EFB, but i am able to omport on MCDU, which recognizes everything.

If MCDU recognizes my SimBrief plan, whi doesn’t EFB do?

Strange!

Ah, important, FPS framerates go lower on A320 V2.

Microsoft)Asobo were wise to postpone the definitive SU15 becausebof that plane, and, last, sim crashed to desktop as i wrote my username on EFB.

By the way, i am Xbox Series X, build 1.37.12.0, the last beta SU15.

Thanks for your attention and answer.

You mention you inputted your username. I believe you need to enter your user ID, which should be a six digit number.

Try that and see how you get on.

The only way to get ATC to work is to use the world map. You can mirror your SimBrief flight plan in the world map but just importing the SimBrief flight plan will not get you ATC by itself.

Thanks very much