Airliners Only Sim Pilots Club (AOSPC) (Discord Link Fixed)

Welcome to the Airliners Only Sim Pilots Club (AOSPC).

Created specifically for the serious and avid airliner sim pilot tired of flying with the “younger crowd”, the AOSPC’s main goal is to bring together mature diehard airliner sim pilots who share a passion for flying highly detailed and complex commercial airliners.

If 3rd Party Developer products like those of PMDG, Aerosoft, Quality Wings, FSLabs etc… excite you, then you’re in the right place.

Our Discord voice server is at: Airliners Only Sim Pilots Club (AOSPC)
Please use the “Live Flight Ops” voice channel for flying only. The Pilots Lounge voice channel can be used for general chatter, questions, shop talk, etc.

Lastly, I’m on the East Coast (USA) and I’m normally available to fly after 5:30pm on most weekdays, and after 10:00am on most weekends. Message me on Discord at AAL351#0337 when you want to fly or just talk shop.

Finally, and to be clear, I have nothing against the “younger crowd”. They are after all, the future of our hobby. I just prefer flying with more mature sim pilots.

Your discord link is invalid.

Thanks for letting me know. I’m a Discord newbie. The correct link is https://discord.gg/b7hmb6JCgZ Can you please try when you have a chance and let me know if it worked? Thanks.