Airport Jetway Pro (LFVR) vs My Replacement Jetways (Simultech)

Anyone had a chance to try both of these Marketplace scenery additions who could maybe recommend one over the other?

I have both. I prefer the Jetway Pro.

1 Like

I have both, LVFR jetways are glass similar to the majority at European airports while Simultech jetways are all metal white similar to the majority at American airports

1 Like

Thank you both!

Do these addons fix the jetway problem of big gaps and not being connected?

No. Ten characters.

Ten characters?

Sorry. You need to reply with a minimum of ten characters, so if I just try to post “no” it won’t work.

1 Like

I have Jetway Pro but I wish the volume could be turned down a little. That alarm bell is obscenely loud

3 Likes

I too find the jetway way too loud compared to other sounds. In fact, I found it so annoying that I disabled the sound “PCK” file completely in my “lvfr-airport-jetway-pro\SimObjects\Landmarks\Aso_Jetway\soundai” folder and regenerated the layout.json. I’d rather have no jetway sound than an annoying one. I miss FSX/P3D sound handling for being able to easily edit sound file volumes with any standard sound editor or replace sounds entirely.

Am I the only one who purchased replacement jetways and dont see any difference??