Airport SABE (Jorge Newbery Buenos Aires City, Argentina) many many trees in unusual sites

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Brief description of the issue:

Hello, to notify that in the last update, “Jorge Newbery Airport / Buenos Aires / Argentina” (ICAO: SABE) both in the default airport or even having tried one created by SierraSim, I get trees in quantity in places that do not there are. Taxiway runway 31 trees and bushes in front and behind where the plane appears, also to the sides in the central area of the runway (close to a windsock) and even a couple of bushes appear on the asphalt almost above the threshold track 13. This was not happening a week ago and I have no way to change it. Yes, please take this report as valid and leave it as it was. I see that there are many more trees everywhere that do not seem to fit reality as before. Thank you

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

next to departure

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Ryzen 5800x, 32G RAM, AMD RX6800XT, MSI X570A Pro

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Try this free mod. It contains SABE and many other airports in Argentina.

1 Like

Thanks for your contribution IVANDER, I have the SierraSim airport purchased from the MS store through the market, the problem with the trees occurs the same with BOTH, whether it is the one that comes by default in the sim or with whichever one I put. With the last update something has changed because I see a lot more trees than there really are. Until a week ago everything worked fine but obviously something has changed. I know that even in the Italy update an add-on has come out to limit the number of trees because they also came out in excess (and that they come out on the runway and taxiways for me is already exaggerated). I have not tried other airports because I usually use SABE as a base, but I think that the same thing must happen in more than one place, it is at least curious that what happened in Italy also happens here, see this link:

(microsoft-flight-simulator-there-is-something-wrong-with-the-last-update-too-many-trees-in-italy)

Muchas gracias por tu valioso tiempo en respoder!

1 Like