All animations including cockpit gauges freeze in all aircraft when looking to the left at about 11 o clock in virtual cockpit

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

2 tags are required: One for platform, and one for aircraft.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

yess

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

all aircraft

Which aircraft version are you experiencing this issue on? (You can find this listed in the Content Manager under the Aircraft Name)

NA

Brief description of the issue:

when im in the virtual cockpit and i look to the left at about 11 o clock in any aircraft all animations freeze including all the gauges and props

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

in virtual cockpit look to the left at about 11 o clock

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

HP Pavilion TG01 Gaming Desktop

Build Version # when you first started
experiencing this issue:

latest update

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Are you having that issue at an airport in particular ?, nothing left in your community folder ? If you have the rolling cache enabled, disable or delete it. Also try to start your sim in Safe Mode: the only way that I know to force it is to kill the MSFS.exe through Task Manager and restart your sim.

Hi thanks for the reply. The Simulator does not freeze, only the animations of the airplanes freeze when i look at about 11 o clock to the the left. If i go past 11 or look to the right or straight then all animations jump back to life. When all animations freeze i still have full control of the airplane. Only the gauges, prop, control surfaces freeze. It also only seems to be at airports i have edited and created.

Hello @GlideSlopeZA,

One of the important things to remember when reporting a bug is that the sim be in a vanilla state for QA to replicate.

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

yess

If you use MSFS with no mods or addons, the issue doesn’t occur? If so, what aircraft have you tested and what is your configuration? This would be useful for QA to test.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello @GlideSlopeZA,
As we’ve not heard from you, moving this topic into Install, Performance & Graphics