All Landing Challenges gone?

You might want to vote for it then :slight_smile:

World map: “New” icons ruin my plans - Bug Reports / Miscellaneous - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

1 Like

Oh I have :slight_smile:

FOUND THEM: In the activities window, scroll to the end. You will find 40th anniversary, Custom content. Open custom content, you might be lucky!

yes in the flightlogbook

Record missing from flight challenges

I have updated to the latest version having not used MFS for a few months. All of the visual records of my challenges are missing - the A,B,C labels for each challenge. My score is still on the leaderboard though. I have flown a repeat to see if the score reconnects with the sim itself but now shows my latest record and not the 'A from my best flight. Has anyone experienced this already and can suggest anyway to bring all this back. As ever also the data log is totally random - some values seem to be reset where others are still showing.

If the Devs are working this ‘behind the scenes’ that’s a Very Good Thing.

The landing challenges used to be a lot of fun but I haven’t touched any of them for 6+ months, despite grabbing several Global Top Ten scores (best was # 3 - with video evidence on YT).

One of the concerns myself & many others raised a while back was the deceptive use of a ‘technique’ or ‘exploit’ to get top scores (aka by cheaters) - typically those leaderboard scores ending in zeros, the other was the bug of over-writing your highest score with your last score & lastly several challenges simply ignored your score completely. It’s a well-trodden topic this, my hope is that whatever is causing the OP’s concern is a result of back-room fixes. Fingers crossed all !

I’m now a member of this club!

I have MSFS (Steam edition) installed on two computers. One PC is my go-to for MSFS, the other is occasional. Yesterday I got on the occasional PC, fired up MSFS, uncharacteristically it wanted me to log into MS. So I logged in and and that was it, landing challenge progress gone. The other PC has always been logged in, so not sure why logging in on the other wiped it all out.

I also noticed that it reset my controls back to the default profile. The other profiles I’d set up were still there, so I could get back to my prior config, but I had to click around and do it. And my custom tail number was set back to default as well.

Had the problem several times after sim updates.
Now after the avionics update 1 day ago I again have lost my activities progress.
Progress of all activities like landing challenges and flight school is set to 0%.

We shoud get more votes for this bug as it is very frustrating.
Has anyone found a way to restore the progress?

Guess not.

For bonus points guess why I’m here in March 2024? :rage: