Autopilot won’t engage when plane is inverted. Just a request to allow that. I know it’s absurd but I flew from KDTW to KORD inverted and it was very strenuous. I understand that realism is essential but it’s about the fun. It’s like Burt Convy doing the wheelie on his motorcycle in Cannonball Run.
I can’t imagine it would be easy to do? The AP safety systems would keep it from activating in the standard system.
Pesumably you would have to build a new autopilot system, as up is down and down is up when inverted.
I wouldn’t imagine it’s possible at all
2 Likes
Wich plane please ? I want to see if I can do something for this.
1 Like
Modified title & tags to better reflect the wish and help with searches.
1 Like
Deimos Griffin
Sorry I don’t have it, so I can’t try what I thought about.
Asobo must have a laugh at some Wishes that are so far removed from what is needed in a realistic flightsim and while working things that still don’t work perfectly. I would say this is priority number 2003 on the list. Let’s hope they spend their time doing other things.
3 Likes