Allow more aircraft in My Hangar

I would like to ask that “My Hangar” be able to hold more than one plane at a time. For instance, when I just want to fly around and look at scenery, the ICON A5, is a great little plane to do that in, especially that we got a large lake near home, I can land on it, and tool around the area.
For long distance flights I want to add in a 787-10 Dreamliner, and have it sitting in there too.
So I want the hangar to hold more than one A/C. Now maybe it does and I just don’t know how it works to get it to do that. But I should be able to add planes (which I paid for in the level of Simulator I purchased) and they all should be able to be “in the building with my hangar office”

You can select any Plane you own, and they will move it into YOUR hanger automatically for you to see it. That’s SERVICE.

YOUR hanger is only so big, it therefore cannot hold EVERY Plane.

“They” keep the planes elsewhere in a “BIG” Private, secure hanger, keeping them safe, and then when You want one, they bring it to your own PERSONAL hanger for you.

NO, they won’t let you into the other BIG Private hangers !!! That’s why they have the “SERVICE” !!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Excellent, but I would love to be able to pack in about 5, that I think is the most I would ever want to fly. Not a bush flyer, like the big planes mostly. But did use the C152/172 to learn the updated navigation, as much as could be with all the bugs in those systems. The TBM was also a quick little thing which is fine to fly. My other Wishlist item is at least two large military transports to be added as well. Since Asobo is in Europe, I get it the airbus models, and I get the Boeing Models. Hopefully we get a few fighters/transports/sport types. Aftermarket is fine, but not sure I would ever purchase a plane. Since I once lived in the Pacific Northwest, the KPDX upgrade airport is something I might get since flying into PDX is a kick in the pants along the Columbia River Gorge, it’s just a beautiful Flight Path to take. But don’t want to buy something and have to reinstall it every time their is an update. The patch distribution model is a mess in my opinion, but I’m not a coder by any means. But for most part just want to be able to be like John Travolta, his hanger is full.

Good idea. My hangar should have favourite planes

I would like to see good old piston pounders such as the dc3, dc4, c46 commando basically the icons of world war 2 while I’ve been on leave this past week I’ve been binge watching Ice Pilots on Netflix about buffalo airlines based in the Canadian Northwest territories that flies these aircraft in temperatures as low as - 40 degrees carrying freight and passengers if asobo could sort out the weather engine it would be cool to simulate there missions in MSFS