Almost no offline or online AI over London since uk update

Continuing the discussion from Ai traffic for FS2020?:

I currently have no offline or online live ai traffic over London, I do however get traffic in other country’s. It was ok before the UK update. Can anybody check this to see if it’s not just my system. Many Thanks

Clearly no one is flying over London then.

Kidding. The live traffic is as good as the live weather in this sim. :roll_eyes:

I always had at least a couple of aircraft landing and taking off every half hour but nothing now. It’s a lonely world without other aircraft. It’s driving me nuts, I’ve tried everything to get AI to show over London but nothing. Offline has never produced AI airliners for me, but live traffic was ok (ish)up until recently.

I made similiar observations on my last few flights. One was in Europe (EYVI-EDDF) and the other was in the US (KTPA-KCLE).

In both cases there was very sparse AI traffic.Not at all like the real Frankfurt. Even in the US, where Flightaware has the best coverage, the amount of traffic seems reduced.

It could be Corony related, though. Flightware shows an 80% reduction in movements in certain airports.

The number of players around EGLC was stupidly high recently, many spawned as I was landing or taking off! Also saw a fair few yesterday… EGLC - Wimbledon - Hampton Court - Windsor - White Waltham!

Thanks for your observations, I did see some traffic when I first flew after the UK update but today I see nothing. I don’t fly multiplayer so I don’t see AI spawning,i only use live traffic. It’s strange. And lonely

Ok, thismorning I have AI over London, I didn’t change my settings, I just turned on my computer thismorning and went to Heathrow again and I have AI. Now could it be asobo are turning off AI at certain times at certain areas because of overload?

How do you not get offline traffic? It doesn’t rely on internet connection so you should have offline traffic. Have you checked your settings to use AI traffic instead of Live traffic? And check your traffic settings too, and adjust the slider to give you more or less traffic.

Hi, the only offline traffic I get is the odd GA aircraft, no airliners. I have tried every setting. Thismorning I have airliners with live traffic, but only the generic twin airliners, I have no a320 movements at all.

That’s why I had to manually disable them to force the sim to use the A320 models.

If I disable generic models they still stay in the sim for me. Perhaps this is the problem, for some reason generic AI are not turning off which is stopping other AI appearing. I will keep trying, maybe it’s a re download for me.

1 Like

It turns out my files were corrupt. I now see ai aircraft. Thanks for everybody’s help.

I noticed also yesterday. I then switched server to «Europa North» and the sky filled with players. Never seen this server choice before. I used another Europe-server until testerday, but pinged at 146. On the North server i got 45 and traffic showed up

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.