Alvaro Berroa Airport Misspelled and Incorrectly Labeled

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Brief description of the issue:

Zendesk #159995 Alvaro Berroa Airport is incorrectly labeled as PX02 when its ICAO is MP21. Additionally, it is misspelled with three “r”s in its name — “Alvaro Berrroa”. See misspelling where the mouse pointer is on the screenshot.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Search for PX02 as a destination/arrival airport. Observe misspelling and incorrect ICAO.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hi,
I removed your #pc tag. We are really looking for people to only use one tag unless they have actually verified it on both platforms. (If you have verified it in both platforms, please feel free to add the #ms-store or #steam tag back onto the post.) We have been told by the development team that any bug in any category could occur for only one platform, so we do not want anyone assuming that it happens on another platform.
Thanks!

Verified on PC just now. Both the misspelling and the incorrect ICAO, which I assume is due to the misspelling!

1 Like

Sounds good, thanks! Do you have an official chart or source for the airport?

Thanks. I don’t know if metar-taf.com counts as an official source. The TOS on the website says that it is for educational purposes only. I was thinking either a Jeppesen chart or something from the aviation authority of Panama.

There’s a number of other sites.

If you really want me to do Asobo’s job here, okay, I’ll invest the time.

I’m finding three different ICAO codes:
• MP21
• MPVC
• PX02

Regardless, it’s spelled incorrectly, at the least.

FlightAware has no listings for MP21 or PX02.

I tried this, but none of their airports are listed under the Aerodrome or Airports section.

https://www.aeronautica.gob.pa/

Thanks. Yeah, I looked it up, too, and saw that FlightAware has a different code. I had thought that you might have had an official source. I don’t know what data they have to verify it on their end, but hopefully they could.