Always cloudy and inaccurate weather at my country's airports

Hello everyone, I updated FS2020 to the latest version and downloaded the Nordics update.

In the world map I have chosen some of the main airports of my country (from where I usually take off and land). These always result in stormy weather and lightning, when in reality this is absolutely not the case, at most partially cloudy.

I don’t know if the problem is also in airports outside my region, but I can assure you that the weather conditions of the ones I’m using are not absolutely correct.

To eliminate any doubts I uninstalled the simulator, performing a clean installation but the problem persists.

I had had this bug in the past with a previous version (if I remember correctly before the UK update came out).

Also tried to get around the problem with the workarounds present here in the forum, but unfortunately they are useless.

Does anyone have a solution or can you suggest me what to do? It is not possible for a person to buy the simulator, only to be afraid that something is wrong with each new update.

Also attached are two screenshots, so as to show the problem in an even better way