🏺 Amalfi Coast (Italy) {Naples, Pompeii, Mt Vesuvius, 15+ BTR POIs}

Hi!

I’m continuing this more relaxed series of flights along major trade routes, waterways, pilgrimages, etc. The last few weeks have been a blast, and I’m excited to keep seeing new parts of the world with you all!

Unlike my previous US National Park series, I won’t be live streaming, which means I can actually hang out in the Discord CTAF channel if anyone would like to chat! I will also broadcast the Bushtalk Radio narration into Discord, so we all hear the POIs as a group.

Hope to see you there!
Jules

What to expect on this trip:

• Historic dig sites
  • Mount Vesuvius
  • Beautiful coastal towns
  • 15+ Bushtalk Radio POIs

Server: West USA
Settings: All Players, No Traffic
Discord: Discord
Suggested Add-Ons:

Flight Plan:
(They are identical, the second just has short waypoint names to work around this bug.)

Airplane: I’ll be flying the Optica, although the Savage Cub or a similar plane will work just as well.
Weather: High Level Clouds (or Live Weather, if it’s good for flying)
Liftoff Time: 9:30am (7:30 am UTC)
Rough flight path: We’ll be climbing up and down a bit on this flight. Most of the first section will be at sea level (although the view of the towns are beautiful from 4000’). 5500’ should give you clearance on all obstacles, but the view is better up close.

2 Likes

Can you confirm the compatibility with SU5 / WU6?
Some of the addons you linked are not marked as compatible yet.
Thanks.

Apologies, I didn’t see this in time! Yes, I try all the add-ons with the latest SU and WUs, and these all worked ok for me.

1 Like