An-2 prop control binding

I am not sure where this should be posted, so feel free to move it to wherever is more appropriate.
Today i purchased the An-2 and have been trying to assign a lever on my Honeycomb throttle quadrant for the prop control, for some reason it does not work, the throttle and mixture levers work as intended, so does everything else, i have tried with reverse axis and without. if i move it forward using the mouse and then push the lever forward a little bit, it causes the lever in the cockpit to move back.
Could it be that I am wrongly assuming that the binding is for prop control?
Would bee interested to know if anyone else using Honeycomb throttle has been able assign it on the An-2, and if so, how?
TIA

Hi,
In the An 2 the prop lever is white and the throttle lever is black. They move the same way as in western aircraft.
However the mixture lever is blue and it moves in the opposite direction. I.e. the forward position is cutoff (fully lean) and the aft position is full rich.
Could it be that you tried to assign the blue lever to the prop lever nstead of the mixture?

I dont think the colour of the lever makes a difference with the binding.
I’m actually using the prop lever on my throttle quadrant as the mixture lever (because it’s blue so looks more like the An-2 mixture lever) that works with no problem but the prop lever doesn’t seem to function there are 2 bindings for prop, there’s one that just says propeller 1 axis and one that’s just says propeller axis, I have tried both but have had no luck.