An Appreciation to Asobo Studios

Dont worry mate, the doom and gloomers are substantially winning on the thread count :slight_smile:

If it were not for the anonymity of the Internet the whingers, trolls would not be so out spoken. They would not say such things to your face. One of the negatives of the WWW.

Ohh, so Itā€™s all MS fault? My apologies, Asobo. A billion company releasing the game (not a sim, currently) way too soon, wow.

Hmm doesnā€™t feel to soon to me.

Just wanted to add my thanks to Asobo. Iā€™ve never been this excited before, as well as after, a new flight sim launch. Iā€™ve had nothing but a positive experience so far at 28 hours of logged flight time. I donā€™t have time or money to fly in real life right now and nothing has ever come close to satisfying that itch as much as MS Flight Simulator 2020 does. Thank you!

1 Like

Great job Asobo/MS, it is true that there are more bugs that I would like to, but this is a masterpiece and within a year, with 3rd party quality products this is to become the best sim ever!

1 Like

Awesome Sim Asobo/MS! All that is needed is patience which seems to be in short supply these days.

1 Like

Actual airline pilots disagree.

uninstall the game until december and stop complaining

:rofl: Maybe you are right

Asobo is committed to the game as evidenced by 2 Patches in first 30 days. It is also an acknowledgement that the game is ā€œstill in developmentā€ stages.

I hope everyone votes for the issues that concern them rather than complain alone. It is clear that the dev team are listening to our feedback, which is great. We have both ā€œwishlistā€ and ā€œbug listā€ vote mechanismsā€¦ use them!

Even more importantly, please take the time to file bug reports on Zendesk (link at top of page) so that the issues can be sorted and placed on the internal bug tracker for the developers to see. :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

Yup, Good point. Zendesk is a more direct approach to the devs, but from a consensus perspective, the votes on this forum reinforce the key issues with TRANSPARENCY.

Zendesk ā€œtop 10 issuesā€ is curated internally, the voting here is fan centered. (if that make sense?) :question: :woozy_face: :dizzy_face: :woozy_face: