(Announcement) A350 for FS2020!

Any updates on this?

1 Like

Will this plane include manuals and documentation (PDF) ?
I really hope so.
Thanks for this beauty !

Hi ArisAgustoni,
Thanks for your interest in projection.

Yes, the aircraft will come with manuals, checklists and documentation needed for you to install and operate the aircraft.

Kind Regards,
Sam Valasek - sim4flight Media Team.

3 Likes

Great news !!
Congrats Guys, this is how things it should be done, in a proper way.
Great job guys !!
Can’t wait.

Thanks !!

1 Like

Great, may I ask if there’s a way your team is getting all Flight parameters and handling behaviour from airbus or similar source? I know it’s freeware and shouldn’t demand anything extra and from the current progress it looks already spectacular! Just as a sim lover and won’t able to ever handle a real A350 (well, as a middle age guy who never got a license or training I hope there’s never an emergency which as a passenger I need to fly that!) I feel I really wanted to try the feel in the sim, not only in relying on AP which should be relatively easier to model, but more on the manual handling part for say the auto trim function of a real airbus or the lift coefficient etc.

Hi KinkedoNau1,
Just to clarify, project350 is a payware, not freeware project. There are other A350 projects but their short term goal (from what we know) is to use the default flight models.

We have access to data available publicly by Airbus as well as being in contact with many real world A350 pilots who will review and feedback on the flight model.

Kind Regards,
Samuel Valasek - sim4flight Media Team.

7 Likes

Nice to know it’s a real study level aircraft, somehow I misunderstood it being freeware, but if it don’t cost an arm I definitely will be a happy buyer

I am so happy to hear/read this. The A350 is one my favourite long haul planes. I fly the Flight Factor A350 a lot in X-Plane. I am dying for a long haul plane (not using default stuff) in MSFS.

It is an amazing plane! I can not wait to have it in MSFS

1 Like

This thing along with QW 787 and PMDG 777 and 747 should satisfy your thirst. :slight_smile: And then there is the SORT OF long hauler A330 from Aerosoft. There is also the Pilot’s B317 coming and with any luck, A2A’s Constellation. DC Designs will have a Concorde this year.

5 Likes

There is some confusion in the thread, there are other freeware A350 projects however as mentioned before they’re current plan is to use the default flight model.

1 Like

Nvm I am always happy to pay for quality planes for the effort needed! One more question is that the flight plan, can I use the default flight plan as the fbw a32nx or I would need to input in the FMC manually every time?

Will it also be on Xbox?

At this time, there are no plans to develop the project for XBOX.

Apologies for the late reply, I didn’t get a notification. This is undecided at the moment though more information about this will be available in the near future.

Ok, is there any particular reason why?

WOAW, we are being SPOILED !!! FBW A380 and now the A350 from you !!! and with the A20NX from FBW, my fleet of favourites aircrafts will be fully ready for short and long haulers
I will definitely keep an eye
or two, very close on your progression. Please :pray:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2: don’t rush to bring it out to fill your pockect with undeserved $£€. Take your time, make it worth every cent you’ll ask for it, and us more than pleased to pay for it :wink:

why sort of A330 from Aerosoft ? Did i miss some important news ?

As you can imagine, development for two different platforms is a huge task, developing for the XBOX and PC versions of the sim is like developing for two different sims. This is a project for MSFS as well as Prepar3d, so adding XBOX would be like adding a 3rd simulator.

As you can imagine, the A350 is hugely complex and we believe this can only be achieved with a mouse and keyboard, something not all XBOX users have access to (though some do).

This is subject to change in the future if we see fit but at the moment we don’t see the potential of this aircraft in an XBOX version compared to PC.

2 Likes

I mean, they said it was the next project after the Twotter. When? No idea. CRJ 900/1000 has been delayed forever now. I do fly the Aerosoft A330 in P3D and it’s pretty good - it’s no FSLabs, but
 it’s on par with CRJ.