Announcement: FSLiveTraffic Liveries (FSLTL)

Good luck!

1 Like

Very excited for this.

1 Like

Good stuff. MSFS really needed a AI Traffic addon. Any ETA on release ? Also, does the AI Aircrafts have PBR materials ?

I’m not sure, we don’t manipulate the models in any way, we just provide a standardized configuration overtop of them.

1 Like

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I can‘t put into words how much I‘m longing for a realistic AI traffic mod or addon for this sim.
For me the current in-Game version is the biggest immersion breaker with it’s weird models and unreliable coverage.

So all the best of success to you awesome guys. I literally can‘t wait for your result.

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Well done on coming together and combining your powers to bring this to the enthousiasts!

i’m very much looking forwards to your progress as i’ve been ogling the other post. Well done team, in advance :slight_smile:

Regards,

Steiny

1 Like

Perfect. I wish all of you great success

1 Like

let alone the weird liveries, the models, in particular, are an absolute turn off

discord invite expired…

1 Like

Very exciting!

1 Like

Amazing work team! Can’t wait for the release

This might have already been asked, but will this have a VPILOT model matching file for VATSIM

2 Likes

The project sounds very promising. Hopefully the planes will not be as affected as they are now. I have to turn off all traffic at the moment because buttons on my A320 happen to be pressed.

1 Like

This is great work by you guys. Have you considered working with AIG?

Attempting to get into some level of contact. They are less than pleased that we are using their models (even though we are giving credit and trying to get in contact), so we’ll see.

Not really asking for an update as I understand what’s involved here but, have you guys found that the RT traffic may have a fundamental issue in terms of linking to specific models?

I have imported nearly 65% of the models and while nearly all appear in game (with a number of texture issues for low-light/night textures as I think you are aware), I find nearly none will link to the models even when available (I have seen a few that link to the correct airline but usually the model is off or the livery is off such as in this screen shot).

I’m beginning to think there is a real bug/issue in how the RT is coded leading to issues with in-game models.

1 Like

Awesome project!

More accurate than not but yes we have a list of issues we will be reporting to Asobo but we have to check them all now that we have a hotfix.

1 Like

Can you occasionally post pics of the planes that have been updated and verified to work in sim like you did in the other thread. I think the pics keep the interest peaked even more.