Announcement: FSLiveTraffic Liveries (FSLTL)

Wow - keep us posted on progress! Any updates since the announcement?

canā€™t wait, well, I can cause I will, but stilL! Awesome

Short update regarding the question of AIG involvment. We (AIG) got first word about his project here in our Forum and on the first look it was quite confusing on what this project was all about. That was the reason we reacted a bit of defensive.

After some clarification we now know what this project is all about and it might be very usefull for a fast transition of AIGAIM-OCI for MSFS. For more detail discussions AIG will get in contact with the developers, to bring the best of AI to MSFS

23 Likes

Fantastic news! Well done all round for getting this excellent result!

Dear AIG Team,

thanks for the update and clarification. I wish you all the best for this project.
You are providing an invaluable service to all of us flight sim enthusiasts in making MSFS more immersive.

3 Likes

From the discord looks like theyā€™re running into CTDs since the patch. Hopefully it gets worked out.

1 Like

thats the same problems we had in our tests at AIGā€¦ We were able to connect the CTDs to the FSX MDLs. Until this is fixed it is almost impossbile to migrate any old AI Setup to MSFS

1 Like

Dammit.
Functioning AI Traffic with real liveries is the single most important thing Iā€˜ve been waiting for. :frowning:
I would like this so much to work out.
Such a shame you guys get stuck at this point.

1 Like

report this bug to MS/ASOBO, more reports will increase the change of getting a fix in the near future :wink:

What is the best thing to write in this case?
Sorry for the dumb question, but Iā€˜m really not that knowledgable with computers.

use ZenDesk

Heā€™s asking what wording he should use.

Outsiders donā€™t really know what the issue is with the old models; maybe itā€™s best to ask Asobo for an in-house solution.

1 Like

Not only CTDā€™s, Asobo also doesnā€™t have aircraft model matching working.

Yep. As shown in the post above, weā€™re also stuck with crashing issues as of 1.9.5.

When this thing is complete, will it be a one download type thing that adds various aircraft and liveries and lets them be properly displayed when on VATSIM?

No, this is not about Vatsim or IVAO.

1 Like

Hey all, quick update. We are seeing very positive results with the latest patch. I can now finally run my sim again and the models are loading properly WITHOUT CTDā€™s. We will be ramping up development over the weekend. Expect another update early next week (and maybe some more screenshots over the weekend).

ITā€™S GOOD TO BE BACK! :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Yeeeeaaahhh. Thank god.
I was so worried that the project might be ruined.

1 Like

Great project. Good luck.

1 Like