Announcement: FSLiveTraffic Liveries (FSLTL)

for a specific offline traffic there is this mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/microsoftflightsimulator/mods/479

1 Like

Whats the point?

Real traffic is what we need, the game has a lack of AI traffic.

Live Traffic will never reach the amount/level that we can achive with offline. Just check FlightAware and compare the data to other Trackers - you will see that a lot is missing around the world
 And from what I remember they have limited the numbers of ACs to 50 in live traffic

2 Likes

I never even seen ASOBO put offline air traffic up, That being said, the developer needs to change name. I just checked
the real traffic is showingthe liveries. From description it isn’t clear.

It’s one of the traffic options in the options menu.

I know, I tried i when I got the game and NOT one AI traffic plane ever showed up. REAL TRAFFIC shows up though.

We were also thinking of doing offline, but its all in a bit of limbo since AIG is also working on AI offline, and we haven’t done any dev work on AI offline.
Basically, our RT online method is in beta testing stage while we haven’t done any actual work on AI offline.
AIG is is the process of doing AI offline work.
^That’s the status of all the AI stuff right now

You’ll need a lot of resources to get to the level of AIG though. So I guess it’s a good call to remain online only. ^^

1 Like

AIG has been busy over the days. The CTD fix gave us the option to actual do major testing within the Sim and we no have almost 80-90% of the information we need. There is still a lot to learn when it comes to how the sim handles “old” stuff.

AIG will release an update within the next days :slight_smile:

7 Likes

question: I see ALL default models were removed, so no small planes in the airports or 747-800’s, although they should be there since they are in the game. However, what happens if the real life traffic is a Air Ukraine or some other livery?

Will the real traffic flight not show up in that case or will a random livery be chosen? which will confuse us. IMHO default model /levery should be available so program can assign them to planes that have livery that are not inthe mod yet.

1 Like

Good stuff, I’m currently using ivao for vatsim model matching works pretty well, the mod was posted in these forums somewhere

They have 737 / 777 / a350 etc etc all modelled in, and link pretty well to respected livery.

Maybe you should get that guy behind that on board too! :grinning:

Can i ask you where exactly you found this vatsim mod?

1 Like

Sure here is the link

Vpilot match making

Hope this helps you

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it! Thumbs up!!!

Just seen this. Amazing! Vote link does not work however.

Whats the latest status of this mod? eager to try it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

There has just been an update with trailer and development status in a separate thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

New update, check out FSLiveTraffic Liveries (FSLTL) - First Trailer and FLAi partnership

6 Likes

FantĂĄstico!!! :wink:

So what’s the situation with this mod?

The discord link is invalid, the vote link kaput, FLAi is gone, the author hasn’t been online since December 3 and his last activity on the forums regarding this and the earlier mod is from October.

Is the development dead?
I mean, I expected to at least have a download or github link here but not even that.