Announcement (Official) CJSIMULATIONS CJS R-FAL

I will try to post images soon but yes. We are polishing things at the level of geometry, textures and avionics. Although it could be published with the Typhoon sound pack, we are also waiting for the Rafale specific sound pack, which is what would determine the release date (so as not to repeat the same Typhoon launch scenario). We could talk about a month ahead (I don’t think it’s before that date since simaccoustics had no schedule for me in the summer). Meanwhile, this margin of time will help us to continue improving the plane even more.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the response, can’t wait to get my filthy mitts all over it…

1 Like

Great News. Let’s hope we are getting greek, Indian and egyptian etc. ( plus more countries) markings.

as with the previous Typhoon, there will be plenty of variety in livery

2 Likes

Oui normalement le rafale est fait pour

1 Like

Let’s hope the Rafale will be released soon. The Rafale is one of the most versatile fighters in the world. And as far as i know the only non US Jet which ist cleared for landings and Starts on American aircraft carriers.
Let’s hope we get the options for 1250l and 2000l Droptanks. Is that correct? The Rafale M is only capable of using the small 1250 l Droptanks when it will be launched from the catapult?

First Rafale B in croatian markings.

3 Likes

you will get them but as independent models to choose. The tanks cannot be combined since they are different fuel systems. Therefore you will have to choose the variant from the menu.

1 Like

Nice. So we can choose different droptanks sizes as a Set.

Do your Rafale models differ (landing gears, arrestor hook, weight performance and so on) like the real C and M? When can we expect some news? SU 13 is working so we are ready.

To your three questions: yes, of course, they vary mainly in these aspects as well as in texturing, that means, the M version will present more signs of wear and tear and corrosion than the C version.

As for the news, patience. All in due time. Normally on Discord I post more photos than here.

1 Like

news has been given on the DC Designs discord. Im sure CJ will announce here when he is ready

1 Like

From my friend Cpt. Kenobi, we start the countdown to the release:

8 Likes

We are so ready for the Rafale to be released for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Let’s hope testing goes fast and has top priority. Thankyou.

2 Likes

Man, this is looking like a plane I need. Cant wait to see how it handles in formation flying.

2 Likes
8 Likes

7, 14, 21, 28… Days.

What do you guess?

I’ll be honest with you:

• The last possible day of publication in 2023 would be December 21.

• That means that the last day I have to upload it is December 7 (sufficient time margin for Microsoft to validate it in two weeks and meet the agreed date).

• I have already uploaded a trial version to MP for testing on Xbox and so far I have not detected any errors on my part (although I must say that I test without any other mod installed other than the official ones, while other testers They have problems but due to some 3rd party mod causing conflict with our avionics, something that I personally don’t worry about since my avionics does not overwrite base files like other well-known mods do).

• You know that I am waiting for the sounds from simaccoustics to complete what will be v.1.0. This should allow time to assemble and test it before day 7.

• If there is any delay in the sounds, I could upload it with the typhoon pack (which doesn’t seem ideal to me but at least you would enjoy the plane before 2024, call it pre 1.0 or early access, and I would announce it for those who want to delay their purchase until it is released with the sounds). However, we are not talking about 4 months of delay as happened with the typhoon while using the sounds of the F-18. Which seems acceptable to me.

Anyway, be that as it may, the 21st would be the deadline, and in the best of cases before.

Meanwhile, I am daily reviewing the plane, making improvements or correcting things (minimal things so to speak) to leave it as polished as possible for launch and subsequent maintenance.

I have grown very fond of this development and that is why I want to be cautious with it, and I want it to be as good as possible. Rushing is not good, it is a fine line between success or failure, as well as a drastic decrease in your interest. An example of this is that from how its development was in June to how it is today, it is as if light years have passed, if I start to compare internal versions.

Anyway, I beg your patience, there is very little time left (Well, its development began in January and no one knew about it until 6 months later). And I also thank you for the interest you are showing. I will do everything possible to ensure that the plane lives up to your expectations.

13 Likes

Thank you for clarification. Thank you for your patience with our impatience. Like Gabe Newell recently said
“Late is just for a little while, suck is for forever”

Thank you for your hard work and for everything else.

4 Likes

The wait is over!

10 Likes