Another mouse problem on Xbox

Hi, I didn‘t find the same problem in the other mouse problem threads, so I post this one in a new topic and hope someone can help me.
When playing on Xbox with mouse and keyboard an VCF1 everything works fine sometimes.
When closing the game or turning the Xbox off often only the mouse button stops working. The mousepointer is shown and I can move it. Only the button doesn‘t work.
When starting the game I try to skip the intro by pushing the mouse button. If it isn‘t recognized here it will not work ingame too and I can quit at this point.
I tried every combination off unplug and plug in the mouse and the other peripherals, turning on and off the XBox, quitting the game completely or with quick resume.
I didn‘t find a solution. After several tries it works again till it stops next time opening the game.
Has someone the same problem abd perhaps even a solution?
Thanks!
Daniel

buy another mouse

Tried another mouse, same problem…

Now even tried a external powered usb-hub. Same problem again.
No one with the same problem or perhaps a solution?

If someone has the same problem: what seems to work for the moment, is to turn off all input devices except the mouse and the gamepad when starting the game. If the mouse button works in the title screen (what it did the last 5-6 tries) I can turn on the other devices and everything is fine.
Don‘t know if it works all the time like that, but it‘s a workaround for the moment.

Ive had same problem with mouse and velocity 1 and hotas with keyboard and mouse. Both wireless and hard wired mouse.
The best way i found to get around it was to unplug velocity1 until i started the sim then once in the menu i plug v1 or hotas back in again.
For some reason xbsx prioritise other inputs first.
Using a usb splitter didnt work all the time either.
Now use usb splitter with hotas and keyboard plugged into front port and wireless plugged in the back.
When i reconnect v1 or hotas i have to go into control options to re assign controller.
Its not always stable but now works more often than not.

Good to see that I am not alone with this problem.
Turning off all devices on the USB-Hub, only mouse and gamepad turned on works for me.
But surely only a workaround, hoping for a fast fix of this issue.

I have the same issue. So do 2 of my friends. We restart, reset, unplug, switch ports, try different mice. It might work for a while. Then it quits. Repeat routine. Only happens with MSFS. All other Keyboard and mouse games work just fine.

Our best solution has been to play other games lately. As much as we want to sim… there’s too many bugs than time allows for with MSFS. Really too bad.

Have you tried unplugging everything except the mouse and the Xbox Controller? This works for me everytime now.
Just skip the start screen with the mouse click (works when everything is unplugged). Then I can plug in all the other peripherals again (T Hotas One, Velocity 1, Keyboard).

1 Like

I unplugged the keyboard. And the mouse FINALLY worked. I reconnected the keyboard. All worked for a short while. I just disconnected the keyboard altogether and just use the mouse, a controller and Hotas One. Works flawlessly as it should.

Hopefully They pay attention to these posts and get ot fixed. I can fly without the keyboard but without the mouse, cockpit interaction is next to impossible.

1 Like

There is an existing bug topic here that is logged: