Another transaction is pending - again

Hi,

I don’t know if it’s just happening to me, but I’ve always been able to purchase normally via the game’s marketplace, but now when I try to buy something, the window opens, asking for login confirmation, but the screen to choose the payment option doesn’t open (screen below).

I have tried all the recommended procedures without success.

Anyone else having this problem?

Version 1.37.11.0

Very strange, worked for me earlier on the beta build

Hi @lVultUxl
Have a look at these Zendesk articles, and in particular:
### Purchase issues: No payment window

Hope this helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

Mine won’t let me purchase now saying my xbox live account doesn’t match my sim account, please log in with the account you purchased flight sim with? I did originally buy through xbox but then set up on PC and trouble free for near on a year. Never had a problem with purchases before? Not on beta, had concorde on my wish list for ages, now its on offer I canny buy it.

Edit : loaded xbox app on pc and launched sim, got a window asking which account to sign in with, chose the correct one and it works. I don’t know how it got changed?

I already did these recommended Zendesk procedures but it didn’t help.

I’m going to reinstall Windows, I use a customized version with NTLITE, maybe I removed something I shouldn’t have.

EDIT: the problem remain, searching I found other users with same problem on 2022.

I’ll wait, maybe it will fix itself or when the MSFS 2024 version comes out…

Before open MSFS open Xbox App on your PC (be logged here too), it helps me.