Antennas - nice mod for VFR

I just saw there’s a plan for SU12 to have a “Scenery Gateway Section (community content)” - could this be what we are waiting for?

We still know very little about it, so I wouldn’t get my hopes up. But who knows? Asobo has plans to put antennas etc. in the sim. Will it be as detailed as my or Mamu’s addons? Doubt it. But for most users, it will be enough probably and my add-on will be obsolete one day.

1 Like

add cattle, cows, horses, deers etc. to fields by osm data , please puffinflight?

Never say never.

1 Like

Animals sounds awesome, can we have a timeline faster than never say never, like let’s say next month?

No pressure :kissing_heart: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In all seriousness, static models could possibly be doable right, like with Mamut’s autogen boats.

That would add so much to the sim, especially flying over my beloved British Isles.

No chance. This one is in the “ideas to try” list for a separate add-on. No global coverage, just around airports probably as the number of objects (and data to process) would be enormous.

As I’ve said in a few places, from the start of November I will have much more time for add-on development. Perks of losing a job :wink: Thankfully I don’t have to find a new job right away, so I want to focus on MSFS for some time.

1 Like

Ah yes I guess the number of models could quickly get out of hand. Sorry to hear you lost your job, I know you don’t like to charge for your MSFS content but personally I like to have good developers paid so they can work on creating better products and it would be an asset to have you working professionally on MSFS!

1 Like

We’ll see. I have some ideas that I might take a risk. But We Love VFR will stay free and will be still developed no matter what.

7 Likes

I’m hoping for real-time livestock tracking around the world. If the cows are out in Shelburne, Vermont, I’m hoping to fly over the field and see them in the right place. And I certainly hope they’re accurately represented. No Holstiens when they should be Guernseys!

No?

:slight_smile:

But seriously, bummer on the job (although a break can certainly be nice!), but excited to see what you come up with! We Love VFR does an amazing job of adding so much life to MSFS, and your work is really appreciated!