Antonov AN 225 cargo door wont open

Hi there, bought the beautiful Antonov AN 225 yesterday through cloud gaming as I only have Xbox One. Weve managed to work out everything except how to open the cargo door at the front despite pressing buttons for Cargo Door, Internal Door and Cabin Door. Has anyone else had this problem using xbox one and cloud gaming? If not have we missed doing something to open them?

This may be a ridiculous question, but did you wait?

If you have the Realistic setting (see the settings pane on the tablet), which is set by default, the entire door, kneel, ramp mechanism is glacially slow.

The progress bars there on the tablet give you an indication of how long the process will be running before it’s next phase is initiated.

I also experienced the same issue. The cargo door wont open. All 3 doors wont open, main cargo, cabin door and internal door.

I had this problem too. I uninstalled AN225 and then followed this to reinstall the special WASM addon (from xbox store not MSFS marketplace). Now it works properly.

FWIW although the door takes a while to fully operate when set to realistic, almost instantly you start it there’s visible movement at the front from outside, so if you’re sitting there staring at it not moving is not you that’s confused but the sim it’s broken.

Next day after a clean shutdown and restart and this plane is broken again just like before.

Too much fuss reinstalling everytime, will park this until Asobo fix it.

Yes we waited and nothing happened. Not sure if the other player suggestion of uninstalling and doing an update will work with cloud gaming either so I guess we will have to wait.

1 Like