Any add on aircraft announced yet?

So have any of the big payware companies actually announced any add on planes yet?

Also, do we know how easy it will be to add free mods to this game as they have always been a huge part of previous FS games?

Hi @TheChugster.

You weren’t looking to discuss a specific aircraft, so I have moved your thread to #community:general-discussion-feedback.

There have been a few announcements, hopefully, others can chime in with some links for you.

Off the top of my head:

• PMDG have released images of their 737 in progress
  • There is a CT192T Skyline on the marketplace

So how easy will it be, if its possible, to port FSX mods? Only I am really hoping for some military hardware to fly in.

I dont mind paying but free stuff is usually faster to produce

A2A have announced they are developing for MSFS.

https://a2asimulations.com/a2a-simulations-fs2020-p3d-and-the-aerostar/

So will people be able to port FSX mods to 2020?

I just want to know (roughly) when i can fly some military jets in this shiny new world.

I even reinstalled FSX to fly all the quality mods available

Two different companies have announced Concorde, DC and another one (Aerosoft? Aerohaven? something like that).

I believe this gives the answer

A2A are working on doing what they can, there’s a chance they might be able to port over their entire fleet from FSX to FS2020, just keep a watch on their forums for updates.

the best news is that we now know they’re hard at work regardless if they can port it all over or not, so we will start seeing 3rd party aircraft soon!

i think Milviz is makeing 3-4 planes not sure but you can see it on there facebook page