Any Beechcraft G36 Pilots here?

Trying to study the plane. How is the performance and flight dynamics of the G36 in the sim to the real one ? What is usually the power / prop setting for cruise and realistic IAS and fuel burn ?
Will be great if someone here got some real life flying experience.

Thank you :wink:

Hi, no real life experience in it but I thought it would be helpful to drop a link to a nice mod…

Click the green “Code” and then Download ZIP.

1 Like

Thank you, will give it a try.

If you haven’t done so yet, snag a copy of the G36 POH. You’ll find what you want and a ton more you might not need or want, but what the heck. :slight_smile:

It’s a sweet airplane.

You should find this helpful, I know I have! [HOW-TO] Best Practices to Fly Bonanza G36
Also, +1 for the mod linked above, it’s excellent.

Have probably 1500 hrs of Bonanza flight time, as I used to fly for Beechcraft. Normal high speed cruise on new G36’s is almost always 176 kts at 8000’ and below. The real airplane matches the flight manual numbers almost exactly. That’s at 2500 RPM, wide open throttle (which would be around 22” manifold pressure and 16-17 gallons per hour depending on altitude and how aggressive you lean it). Let me know if you have any questions. They are great flying airplanes. Hard to explain how nice a G36 flies. (Oh, If you haven’t picked it up, make sure to install the mod linked above)

3 Likes

Any Bonanza is a great flying machine! :slight_smile:

You just have to be thinking 2 steps ahead of it… that is the biggest thing so you can plan to slow it down as you come for approach @InboardBench419

1 Like

Out of curiosity what are your thoughts on the default G36 after they made a few more passes on it? It feels a lot better than it used to, but I’m comparing with memories of an F33A over a decade ago.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.