Any large 16:9 monitors with DisplayPort (larger than 32")?

I started MSFS last year on Xbox X, but I want a more immersive experience with 3 large monitors. This means a new PC, and of course I want the newest spec for longevity. Here is my challenge:

1. The newest GPUs come with multiple DisplayPort ports, but I see none with 3 HDMI ports
  2. Monitors up to 32" have HDMI and DisplayPort, so there are lots of options
  3. Monitors larger than 32 are essentially TVs, and only have HDMI (unless I’m wrong…?)
  4. So am I best to stick with 32" and Displayport?

I’ve read lots of people use MSFS on multiple larger TV screens, which I assume means they have GPUs with triple HDMI out… Hmm. I don’t want to a DP to HDMI adapter on a new expensive card, is it best to stick with 32", or compromise on a “older” card with triple HDMI? I’m grateful for any insight or suggestions.

My three old monitors had only HDMI connections.
I connected the two side monitors to my Nvidia cards HDMI connectors and the center monitor with HDMI/DP adapter to DP port of my Nvidia card. All worked well.
I see no problems to do so.

The problem is I want the newest cards, which don’t have enough HDMI ports, and larger screens don’t have Displayport.

I like my acer z35p monitor. But it’s a slightly curved monitor, so that may affect whether you want that setup. But it does run on a DisplayPort (as well as an hdmi port).
Regards

You can buy cables with a displayport connector at one end and an HDMI connector at the other end. That’s what I use.

2 Likes

I have 3 X 55Inch curved leds 4K they have display ports.

Yep, just get some Displayport to HDMIa cables and you’re good to go!