Any official comment yet?

Has there been any official comment or announcements from the Asbo or Microsoft? I get a CTD once in awhile, and one of my favorite streamers (whom usually streams the simulator between four and six hours a day everyday) hasn’t been able to stream due to the instability of the program. I have been watching the forms but I haven’t seen any official updates or information. Did I miss it or anything?

1 Like

I wouldnt hold your breath !!!

1 Like

see this one:

1 Like

I disagree. Since the launch they have proven that they listen to the community and actually use the feedback.
@RattleCanSam260 I have seen one of the community lead acknowledging some of the recent issues reported in the forum and indicating that it had been logged as bugs.

The next Dev Q&A will be interesting for sure!

1 Like

The official comment seems to be that to MSFT/Asobo, silence is golden except for one cryptic message about how they are working hard to get their hands around the problem. In other words, “we broke so many things, we don’t know which part to fix first and we’re a little worried that in fixing any of the things we just broke, we may even break more things because we seem to be absolute experts at that…”

2 Likes
4 Likes