Any pilots from India here on the forums?

We are a group of 4 friends from India, living all over the world who like flying together. Feel free to join us :smiley:

Just add me > Butt3rChick3n90

5 Likes

Newbie, I like to fly with you guys!!

Indian simmer here too.

Toss me an invite in game :slight_smile: We can plan a group flight sometime soon

have already added you. never played online before

Hey I would like to join a group flight! I’m from India too

Hi Vikram,
me Mumbaikar ahe!
Let’s rock India!
Claus

Hi guys… I’m from Russia but many times flight over India. Love this country

3 Likes

I’d like to join in!

I’m from Hyderabad but currently live in Belgium. I’ve been doing quite a lot of EU-India flights using the 787.

Is there a discord or something?

I just set up a discord channel for us → Anyone can join using the link below. I would also be grateful if someone can take up the admin responsibilities etc, because I have very limited time :slight_smile:

hi guys, i am from bangalore. I would enjoy to fly with u guys
my id: sandy0091659

Just bumping this thread once again for visibility to newer pilots.
Feel free to join the discord group people. We are currently at 13 members, and growing :slight_smile:

hi I am from Lucknow. I would like to fly with you . MY Id is sk1954.

I would like to join discord india server. pl send a link.

Hi, Just click on the Discord server link a few posts above and you’ll be in. We fly pretty regularly.

New link because the old one seems to have stopped workin!

Hey guys! I am from Pakistan but based out of Chicago. I love flying over the India-Pakistan region. Originally from Karachi so i usually fly over it when im homesick, lol ( in VR it is amazing!) . Also love flying over Skardu. Check it out if you have not.

The great thing about every sim update is that the texture resolution seems to get a sharpening pass every time. Even when i fly over a relatively unknown city like Karachi, the satellite/ bing based textures seem sharper, and buildings more accurately scaled.

Can you guys recommend some scenic places in India for me to check out ? thank you