Any Serious Flight Simmers Near Toronto, Canada

Looking for a Friend Near Toronto, Canada :canada:
Thanks, Thomas - Hamilton, Ontario

1 Like

I am in Toronto and reasonably serious.

John.

Hey Thomas, I’m in Hamilton too. I fly out of CYHM all the time. DeltaSierra2020.

DS

Why not join a whole bunch of torontoians!

Only if interested that is…as your 2nd poster in the thread already is a member of! Hey GG! :slight_smile:

Check out THE FLYING BRIGADE! FS2020 's MOST FUN GROUP GOIN TODAY!

Happy Flying

I fly GA out of CYXU at least 3 or 4 nights a week, tee3067.

Hi Bud, I fly out of Hamilton Mostly, Then YYZ and YTZ. I am really waiting for the 737. Flew the 737 with FSX and X-Plane11. Sorry so long getting back to you.

Hi , I fly out of Hamilton Mostly, Then YYZ and YTZ. I am really waiting for the 737. Flew the 737 with FSX and X-Plane11. Sorry it took so long getting back to you.

Hi my friend, I fly out of Hamilton Mostly, Then YYZ and YTZ. I am really waiting for the 737. Flew the 737 with FSX and X-Plane11. Sorry so long getting back to you.

1 Like

Thx my Friend, Awesome sim, Welcome

No problem. I am flying mainly GA aircraft. Have gone back to X-Plane recently. Waiting for FS2020 to get a little more stable. Right now I am averaging 1/3rd FS2020 and 2/3rds X-Plane 11. Graphics are nice in FS2020 but planes and flight model are better in X-Plane.

I have a good set up but still a basic flyer … just down highway 20 from hamilton :slight_smile:

I am a pretty serious flyer and I am located in Syracuse, NY which is not far from Toronto flying, and it is also a beautiful flight.

I am down to join you guys on any adventure you want! Let me know, have a great day…God bless.

Username: SRLMJ23

I live in Brampton Ontario near Toronto I would love to fly with you but I play MSFS2020 only…

We have a group on Facebook called Canadian Flight Simmers if you are interested

1 Like

I live in Scarborough. Been using MF simulators since 1989. Never flown a real plane, over 5000hrs in a 172, and about the samein a ciitationX.

i’m from about an hour east of TO. i do flights from cyyz, cypq, and a little airfield in canton. generally GA, but i enjoy an airline flight sometimes

Thats the Steam edition? I have that , but am having problems with openxXR, keeps telling me to plug in the headset. I am using the link cable that Oculus told me to buy, and it is plugged in to a 3.0 USB ,I have an Asus ROG stix system. I would like to speak to someone who can help me get this overpriced toy to work!