Any way to know under what command is this or that switch mapped?

So i have this issue. In longitude i would like to map autothrottle button to my hotas. Can not find any counterpart in control mapping section.
As well i have been trying to map G5000 zoom function to one of my rotary knobs - no luck again.
I Was thinking is there some “hidden” functionality that show in plane (dev mode?) to what command to map your controls or how i´m gonna get this?

Some controls aren’t exposed in the game’s UI. You may need a 3rd party interface like Spad.next to configure your controller with that function.

Assigning controller settings to a specific aircraft (???)

Is it possible in MSFS to assign specific settings (own profiles) to a specific aircraft???
For example, when I get into the MD-82, I would like the appropriate profile of the VR controller, joystick, etc. to be loaded automatically.
So that I don’t have to change it every time in the equipment settings …
(sorry, but I can’t create a new topic in the forum…)

Again, you may need a 3rd party application to do that. I can’t speak to how it works with VR controllers, but Spad.next automatically switches the profiles I have set up for my Honeycomb Alpha, Bravo and TPR rudder pedals when I change aircraft type.

1 Like