Anyone else hyped for the return of missions?

I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Here are some stories (Not Africa… Mexico) that I read around the FSX / Mission days.

Ok so apparently I’m a sucker for anything that involves airplanes, warm beer & sweating profusely!?!

1 Like

Wait what? Mission are coming to MSFS2020? Is it confirmed? If yes I can’t wait to fly ‘Secret Shuttle’ & ‘Monsoon Approach’

Very excited. I had even made posts on the subject or re-mastering FSX missions for MSFS before it had released.

Vanity items: This one hopes they also consider bringing back ‘reward items’ when completing missions, etc. Stickers, tee shirts/clothing, mugs, posters, souvenirs etc. etc. that you can use to dress your avatar and decorate your hangar with.

While I love these kinds of things, many other gamers I know are absolutely obsessed getting every item available for cockpits and hangars (Star Citizen etc.) This could help keep those types of people very interested.

Having to use THE KNOWLEDGE BASE in conjunction with some missions was also nice and this one had also hoped MSFS would have had a KNOWLEDGE BASE that was far more extensive than FSX.