Anyone else using OnAir company

Having trouble finding any information about this.

On the OA support forums it states a known issue for auto loading cargo/fuel/pax but there is no ETA or date for when this started.
When did this issue start, I remember that working fine a few months back?
Does anyone know of any workarounds or what caused this feature to break.

For the price I’m not to happy with features breaking and not a word or hot fix on when it will be resolved, cargo and fuel are a pretty huge part of any flight.

It never worked right, only the fuel is auto-loaded cargo and pax must be added manually.
The issue is a simconnect issue and must be corrected by MSFS…

It is not really a big problem…

Yes, I confirm, you need to do it manually for now.
For the rest, I am having a lot of fun with it and I like it.

Thanks!

Hmm. My fuel/cargo is set to auto and I have never had to change it. Perhaps I am flying blissfully unaware that I don’t have the right cargo or fuel??

yes, but if you check the aircraft loads you will find that only fuel is correctly ajusted to the OnAir value, while the cargo is always at 0. If you want to actually add the cargo weight (for realistic performace inpact) you have to add it manually in the simulator

Does OA works well with VR NOW ?

Fuel always worked, others never did, be good when it does, MS need to fix this.

I quite like OnAir.

1 Like

Well darn it, thanks for the replies… maybe Asobo don’t want these programs loading suspicious cargo :wink:

1 Like

I like OnAir too. I wish there were an option to find flights that go in a general direction (ie I’m trying to move east across the US) but it adds a nice game element to the sim. It’s also super professionally produced and nicely put together.

I do wish there was a warning if you took off without cargo (have done that and got half way there!) but I guess that’s kind of realistic. If you’re a pilot who doesn’t check whether you’ve got your cargo on board before taking off you probably deserve to have to fly back!

There is a feature request forum on the AO site.

On the missions screen you can sort by heading. That should help you to find jobs in the direction you want.

Also, there is a warning popup if you select ‘fly’ with no passengers or cargo … unless it depends on the world you’re using. I fly In Cumulus and have always gotten this popup. Mind you, it is easy to just dismiss it without taking any notice in your rush to go flying! Done that a few times!

Cancelled my subscription earlier sadly just not enjoying it no more.

I stopped using it after they concentrated on events bringing candy from A to B instead of fixing at least the most obvious bugs. One of the worst investments I made in 30 years of flightsim history.

1 Like

I suppose it’s not for everyone, but I probably wouldn’t be flying msfs much more without it. It gives my flying purpose.

1 Like

I was all set up for a day of flying when I got a message that my annual inspection or some such was due and is going to take 2 days… sad face.
And I only own one bird, guess I shouldn’t have sold that starting Cessna.

Rent a plane for a few days!

One think I really like, if people have experience with FSE, is you can create a FBO at any airport you want. No more are you forced into an overpriced FBO in the Pacific NW without any real procedures, grinding it out on the same routes week after week.

Enjoying it do far!

My starting Cessna just vanished! It was taken off me!

A nice tool but as a subscription service a joke. 15€ one time purchase would be valid

Yeah thats an option, just been flying about in the meantime, i really need to pick up a Caravan for the capacity.
Can you explain further what you mean by FBO, im not very familiar with real world airline operations or what benefit an FBO would have.

Thanks!

Ouch, it seems at least as functional as other software like AH2, what in your opinion is so bad about it?