Anyone know any virtual airlines for new pilots

Anyone know any virtual airlines for new pilots

Where are you based and where would you like to fly?

germany and fly europe

OnAir if you want a company with jobs.

1 Like

I think we are explicitly prohibited by forum rules to advertise. As someone who develops a VA management system I sure have some suggestions lol, but don’t think I can post them

I fly with Delta Virtual. Very well structured and you can fly any route that Delta or any of their codeshares fly. I believe we have about 25,500 legs you can fly all over the globe. ACARS system is working in MFS2020 with FSUIPC7

1 Like

vRYR, vEZY, EATvirtual, CLX virtual, vAZA, vEXS and etc. VATSIM has a virtual airline listing too

Not really advertising anything “for profit” … just helping a fellow simmer have more fun and more in depth experience

3 Likes

Well, here comes my warning on the forums from the admins.

Just to note - hundreds of other choices are available

2 Likes

IVAO also and the correct airline models.

vPilot I think does quite well with models. Unless you are implying ivao are better than the rest?

No not all but the guy asks for a suitable Euro-orientated airliner for starters. I hope you are not employing VATSIM is the only network. I’m a happy member off both for almost 20 years. For ex:If he wants to start a lot out off Frankfurt than go for an IVAO airliner… If you want to fly between Heathrow and Los Angelos, go for a VATSIM airliner. Some airlines are on both but they are rather rare. Cheers.

I am not implying anything. You said ivao and correct airline models. I was just asking for clarification, please relax

1 Like

I am calm. I sincerely hope you are too, To clarify: The MTL models have always been better on IVAO IMHO.

I’m perfectly chill. Maybe it’s personal preference but my allegiance is with vatsim. Maybe it’s the people who got me into it, maybe it’s my experience there, but not in my darkest day will I baselessly criticise a network I was never part of - (ivao). If you say models are superior - great, I really hope it is and people working on vatsim will kick it up a notch. Other than that, arguments involving those networks are childish and pointless

You may also wish to consider Fly UK: https://flyuk.aero/

1 Like

I was looking into virtual airlines as well. In particular I was interested in BA Virtual since they offer all the levels of VATSIM pilot certification and they’re a native English speaking organization. But unfortunately they don’t support FS2020 yet. Did VATSIM recently change how they certify programs? I’m just surprised that there aren’t really that many organizations to join that offer pilot training for new members.

Are they doing FS2020? I tried reading on their site but didn’t see it mentioned.

I joined them. They seem great, and they’re all very friendly and helpful.

They are! It works great! At the moment there aren’t many aircraft from FS2020 that are in their fleet. Hopefully they consider adding a few FS2020 models in the future as more people from this sim come in. But I’ve have fun adding hours in the Cessna Grand Caravan. I also really like the flights they plan for you. You get to see some really interesting and beautiful locations that you might not otherwise see.