Anyone missing having a patch today?

It’s Tuesday today, 2 weeks after the last patch. Anyone pining for a patch today? Got so used to fortnightly patches, i almost fell in missing something!

They are spacing them out more, pretty sure next update is the 24th. Hotfix today tho for cockpit interaction on 3rd party aircraft

Not really missing the patch much this time around. Up until now, I always looked forward to patches because things I liked or used were broken. And typically, I’d be disappointed because things were either not fixed or in worse shape than before.

For the most part, things are working well(-ish) since the last patch. At least there’s nothing causing me undue frustration atm. I’m sure others won’t necessarily share this opinion since their favourite planes may have issues that need to be fixed still.

The patch I’m really looking forward to right now is the fixed Mooney, which is apparently going to be released this week.

Next patch is scheduled for the Dec 22 as per the dev road map - 2 weeks from today on Tuesday.

2 Likes

Well, it seems like y’all can stop missing Patch Tuesday. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hotfix will bring out placebo reacts again. I’m almost out of popcorn. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Mine just had an update now

Oh yeah. Like all the “OMG I’M GETTING SO MUCH MORE FPS NOW!!!” threads after last week’s nav data update. lol

6 Likes

No patch addiction (pining) here. No withdrawal symptoms either. :slightly_smiling_face:
Means I can fly tonight knowing the sim won’t be better or worse than the last few days. No need to monitor the forum for new bug reports either.
Edit: What? New update? Where’s the whiskey? :sob:

1 Like

Max LOL reacts. :rofl:

Small update on Steam but nothing downloaded via the in-game launcher.

Lol didn’t know there was going to be a hotfix :crazy_face:

I´m scared.

Had a reletively trouble-free sim-experience until US-Update broke the A320 autopilot. Couldn´t use the sim for several days until Asobo-FBW fixed it.

I have several days to use the simulator as much as I want, and now, while my computer is downloading the patch, I´m wondering if it will continue to work as it was doing this morning, or if something will be broken…

1 Like

I’d rather wait and get one that works, or at least doesn’t break more things.

Well, first flight completed without issues.

Nothing has changed for me, at least in this first flight, so i´m happy this looks like an uneventful update.

It’s causing several problems for me. The ATC window is dark gray. When the cursor is in the ATC window, I no longer have any control of the plane (using a plane in std edition). Also, I am getting general laggyness along with a significant drop in fps.

Same with the store version. Just under one gig d/l, launch the sim, click past the UAC, and everything else is normal.

Had a few updates today…
One from steam and a couple of aircraft updates as well as an airport one in my content …
Totaled somewhere around a Gig and a half…

I got this fixed by closing all windows(ATC, NAV, etc) then restarting computer/Steam. That fixed the window problems, including controls and lag. Now, it only crashes when loading .FLT files.

When one of my games receives a patch I am happy and excited. But when Asobo drops a patch I am full of fear and wondering what is broken now. Sad but true

There is no in sim update I believe